Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 09:00:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 135   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you just buy for your Ducati?  (Read 389771 times)
Rudemouthsky
Autonomous red and black

No gods and no masters

« Reply #1710 on: December 02, 2014, 06:20:25 PM »

"while there is a lower class, I am in it, and while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." -Debs
djomlas
Full fairings back on road

Ciao Marco

« Reply #1711 on: December 03, 2014, 06:42:43 AM »

got a funny "ohlins" decal Smiley
says oshit hahaha

S2R
Rizoma rearsets, full Zard CF dual exhaust, Rizoma clipons, Sargent seat, 999 shock, golden brembo calipers/rotors upgrade,adjustable levers and billet grips, some CF (belt covers, heel guards, chain guard sprocket cover, fender, bellypan), integrated R6 tail light, bar end mirrors
other bikes in garage: 08 hayabusa, 06 hayabusa, 07 zx14, 07 r6, k6 gsxr1000, r1, 08 zx6r, triumph speed triple,2 vespas and a ruckus, its an obsession
Rudemouthsky
Autonomous red and black

No gods and no masters

« Reply #1712 on: December 11, 2014, 07:51:45 PM »

A NOS right kill switch...decided the SF switch didn't look "right" with my NOS left switch. SF/Panigale switch is for sale in the classifieds, I'll take any semi reasonable offer.

And a pair of carbon headlight brackets from a very nice fellow in Italy who builds a lot of carbon Duc parts by hand. Great prices, I'll report back on the quality....

And I'm on the "verge" of buying a new upper IMA triple, designed for an SBK without the ugly screw holes for the risers I don't need...just gotta decide on the color...

"while there is a lower class, I am in it, and while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." -Debs
djomlas
Full fairings back on road

Ciao Marco

« Reply #1713 on: December 12, 2014, 06:33:18 AM »

can you send me the contact info for that guy in italy?
I'm looking to get some heel guards badly, got a set of CF ones but are from my R1 and curve out too far leaving me no space on the [egs.
stock rhizome ones are ok but too small for my exhaust and its melting my sidi boots.

S2R
Rizoma rearsets, full Zard CF dual exhaust, Rizoma clipons, Sargent seat, 999 shock, golden brembo calipers/rotors upgrade,adjustable levers and billet grips, some CF (belt covers, heel guards, chain guard sprocket cover, fender, bellypan), integrated R6 tail light, bar end mirrors
other bikes in garage: 08 hayabusa, 06 hayabusa, 07 zx14, 07 r6, k6 gsxr1000, r1, 08 zx6r, triumph speed triple,2 vespas and a ruckus, its an obsession
Rudemouthsky
Autonomous red and black

No gods and no masters

« Reply #1714 on: December 12, 2014, 11:48:49 AM »

can you send me the contact info for that guy in italy?
I'm looking to get some heel guards badly, got a set of CF ones but are from my R1 and curve out too far leaving me no space on the [egs.
stock rhizome ones are ok but too small for my exhaust and its melting my sidi boots.

Sabrina Petriglia -"newcarbontech"
bibbipe75@libero.it

I can't vouch for the quality yet...eBay feedback was good, pics looked good, and the price was low enough ($75 usd shipped) to justify taking a chance.

Rudemouthsky
Autonomous red and black

No gods and no masters

« Reply #1715 on: December 12, 2014, 11:56:26 AM »

IMA Mod1 lower clamp in clear anodize with an IMA Mod4 upper in clear ano (pictured below) and the clip ons I've been drooling over for 2 years; IMA Mod5r raised clip ons...Patrick gave me an offer I couldn't refuse. Too excited to wait for the real deal to arrive :-D

I now have FS in the classifieds: 1 brand new set of Cycle Cat clip ons, 1 brand new set of Speedymoto Tall Boys, and one like new complete set of Mod.1evo 109/201 50/54 triple clamps with new, never used billet risers for hooped/ST framed Monsters....

thorn14

« Reply #1716 on: December 12, 2014, 12:06:16 PM »

I'm going to beat you.

Once I'm done  drool drool drool

M620 turned M800 but then back to M620 after the M800 died at 110k, and now to Multi 1000.
teddy037.3
« Reply #1717 on: December 12, 2014, 09:38:36 PM »

a tow?

but not a new battery...
Rudemouthsky
Autonomous red and black

No gods and no masters

« Reply #1718 on: December 12, 2014, 10:10:38 PM »

Low profile stainless M8 cap screws for my headlight brackets. Normal cap screws bulge past the domed washer and look silly. The OE ones corrode and look crappy, These are all polished n' pretty.

MMC had a minimum order of ten and I only needed 2, so I have 4 pairs sets left. Anyone want a pair? $4 shipped just to cover my costs, free for my friends, just drop me a PM.

stopintime

S2R 800 '07

« Reply #1719 on: December 13, 2014, 02:22:03 AM »

^^^  Cool   http://www.desmoworld.com/shop/ducati-monster/s2r-s4r-s4rs/schrauben/schrauben-sets/ergal-schrauben-set-scheinwerfer-monster.html

237,000 km/sixteen years - loving it
Rudemouthsky
Autonomous red and black

No gods and no masters

« Reply #1720 on: December 13, 2014, 03:39:30 AM »

Ohhh...

Nibor

insanity far outweighs horsepower

« Reply #1721 on: December 13, 2014, 04:02:22 AM »

popcorn
Skybarney
Fako

Feel free to PM me - No public replies.

« Reply #1722 on: December 13, 2014, 09:25:19 AM »

Ohhh...

That was the sound of the wallet sliding out of his pocket......   Grin

Two things I don't do.  Keyboard bullies and hypocrites.
Feel free to PM me if needed, otherwise you will find me elsewhere.
Rudemouthsky
Autonomous red and black

No gods and no masters

« Reply #1723 on: December 14, 2014, 05:52:14 AM »

That was the sound of the wallet sliding out of his pocket......   Grin

Them are purdy alright! But I actually like the OE alloy cup washer plus stainless cap screw. I may seek out a billet cup washer tho...like this:

Thanks for the idea Lars! there's always another little detail here or there. Smiley

Skybarney
Fako

Feel free to PM me - No public replies.

« Reply #1724 on: December 14, 2014, 08:40:41 AM »

^ yeah, I like the look of the aluminum but since I detest bolts with easily stripped heads the stainless bolts are the way to go.

Two things I don't do.  Keyboard bullies and hypocrites.
Feel free to PM me if needed, otherwise you will find me elsewhere.
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 135   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: