Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 25, 2024, 03:18:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sunday 5/11  (Read 5471 times)
Beattie_Yoo

OBAMA-BIDEN

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2008, 03:00:29 PM »

see yall tomorrow am at gorilla mo:t:
goldenchild
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2008, 03:03:52 PM »

Beattie said -
see yall tomorrow am at gorilla

Pete coming down too so you guys might want to to meet up and ride in together. Just as an FIY... we're crossing over into NJ at the Holland tunnel 1st thing...
Beattie_Yoo

OBAMA-BIDEN

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2008, 03:34:15 PM »

Beattie said -
Pete coming down too so you guys might want to to meet up and ride in together. Just as an FIY... we're crossing over into NJ at the Holland tunnel 1st thing...

yeah pete and i have arranged a meet-up right before the gwb...
Cru Jones
Dog's Bollocks

RC51

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2008, 10:04:08 PM »

Beattie said -

hmmm...i think that i feel a certain road in PA with a 1 & 5 in it coming our way.  Grin

Usually Suspect
goldenchild
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2008, 03:24:23 AM »

hmmm...i think that i feel a certain road in PA with a 1 & 5 in it coming our way.  Grin

Nope, like my original post states, today will be shorter than usual. However, the magic loop  is scheduled and once again no skdmrks.
dizzle

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2008, 05:41:02 PM »

Well, that was a bunch of hooligan behavior if I've ever seen it. Shameless. I'd never have thought that nice young man Dizzle would fall so far, so fast. What cost to his soul, I wonder, just for a cheap thrill? I tell you, the Usual Suspects will ruin a good kid, and ruin him quick. Stay away from them, far away, if you value your integrity and reputation.

However, if you'd rather have a damn good time than sit at home on a Sunday with your integrity, just let U.S. know!

Thanks for an amazing ride today, all. And for your constant encouragement. Without you, I'd still be a nice young man. And probably sitting in traffic somewhere.  Grin

Usual Suspects
patricks2r

USUAL SUSPECT

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2008, 07:03:57 PM »

Great ride today guys....  as "usual."

Bad news: my solo cowl fell off after we left the diner. 
I went all the way back and retraced the route home.. . nada    Cry

boooooooooo!

"Pat - You'd better not be free-balling in my leathers! You gots to wear undies, son!"  - CRU JONES
goldenchild
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2008, 07:57:16 PM »

Wow, for a shorter than normal ride we managed to cover 344 miles today. That's including the tour of Newark and various parking facilities.

My oh my, do certainly grow up fast now-a-days don't they! Dizz, I was thoroughly impressed with your riding today, for real! I'm totally proud of you and not just for staying on my wheel in the twistys... for the way you rode on the way home, for the shenanigans close to home, all of it! Too bad we got split up in the tunnel and you didn't make it to the diner because I think that qualified as your first Grilled Cheese Run! Stupidity aside, you've grown into a smart, safe, and mature rider and I'm glad to have aboard... so when are you gonna take the reins and start pulling the pack?! I can use a break!

Pat, Beattie, Pete, Cru, as always, thanks for the ride! I had a big shit eating grin on my face pretty much the whole day, some of the roads today were simply amazing!! It's ashamed we had to play cat and mouse games with popo whilst on the Magic Loop, but at least I was already very satisfied with all the riding we had already done before we got there.

The meet -

The lone Duc for today -

Can you spot the stormtrooper peeing in the woods?

Nothing spooky, no ghosts or goblins, not even roadkill It didn't even smell like death -

Pat, sucks that you lost your cowl... I wonder how that happened. Beattie, thanks for the Sato's, those Jegs tips were KILLING us! Alan, feel better. Pete, post those pics! Til the next episode...
Beattie_Yoo

OBAMA-BIDEN

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2008, 06:25:42 AM »

great ride guys! good times as always
Cru Jones
Dog's Bollocks

RC51

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2008, 08:38:54 AM »

Good ride guys.  [moto] Even with my acid-reflux making me feel whiter than I already am, I had a good time. Beattie, good to see you with a  proper exhaust! Pete, thanks for the head socks. Pat sorry about your cowl  Sad Dizzle, you're getting faster quickly.  waytogo Eric, thanks for leading & plotting the route, it's much appreciated.  chug

Usually Suspect
rcpete

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2008, 07:09:12 PM »

GC- thanks for the awesome Mama day ride.
Beattie- i'm diggin the CF Satos  waytogo
Pat- sorry to hear about your cowl.
DIZZLE- you're riding faster and faster every ride
Cru- No problem on the sock. Lets plan a ride To GPNY.
Great ride ! I'll see you all on the next one.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: