Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

December 10, 2018, 06:10:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 281 282 [283]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekly Sunday morning Jamba Juice ride  (Read 231569 times)
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #4230 on: November 30, 2018, 03:43:49 PM »

I have to bring the KTM as the Husky has a failed clutch slave cylinder.  650 miles no bueno.  Getting an aftermarket Oberon slave because why would I replace it with another lousy factory part?  A very well known steady failure part that neither Husky or KTM have improved over the years.  Imagine if you were way out in the woods somewhere when it happened?  I only had to negotiate about 20 blocks of city traffic to get to the shop and fill with fluid to get home.   boo  boo  boo

The SDR it is then... waytogo Dolph Grin

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #4231 on: December 02, 2018, 03:17:55 PM »

OK, I know it was a bad day.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #4232 on: December 02, 2018, 05:28:08 PM »

And as I was typing the above the keyboard died and I had to go out & buy a new one. Not my first choice but Target had a cheap one and got me back in biz.  Lousy traffic. Who knew we would get stuck behind a parade on H3. The day left me with such a bad taste I feel like I might sell both bikes and take up paragliding or something.  No way I can do another day like today.  Reminder to not go out on Toys for Tots day next year.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #4233 on: December 02, 2018, 08:57:17 PM »

And as I was typing the above the keyboard died and I had to go out & buy a new one. Not my first choice but Target had a cheap one and got me back in biz.  Lousy traffic. Who knew we would get stuck behind a parade on H3. The day left me with such a bad taste I feel like I might sell both bikes and take up paragliding or something.  No way I can do another day like today.  Reminder to not go out on Toys for Tots day next year.

Not the greatest, but I didn't think it was that bad...anytime spent on the speedy seems to give my back some relief... Dolph Grin

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
Pages: 1 ... 281 282 [283]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: