Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 26, 2024, 05:06:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 284   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekly Sunday morning Jamba Juice ride  (Read 466505 times)
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #4140 on: March 20, 2017, 10:46:00 PM »

Haven't started it yet. Still have to install driveshaft & exhaust systems. Pray for no oil leaks.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #4141 on: March 26, 2017, 03:37:38 PM »

After 9 weeks the E30 is finally back home!  Yay!   The transmission is working great and no oil leaks from it. The downhill brake shake is also gone after replacing the front control arms & installing E36 M3 control arm bushings. However..........  Roll Eyes.............. the engine oil pan gasket has to be replaced again.  Drat. I had one of the techs at the shop replace it last year but when I did the crankshaft rear main seal I found the pan gasket rear corners split. It wasn't leaking yet but the change out of the rear seal pushed it over the edge and now it does leak. I might get warranty on that.... dunno yet.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #4142 on: April 16, 2017, 04:57:36 PM »

Had to scratch today's ride...... too much rain over here.  Even when I thought we might go I rode up to the City County truck yard and watched the Pali get wetter & wetter.  It actually started a slight drizzle on me while I was texting the report.  Got nicer around noon don't you know by 1:30 it was raining again.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 08:16:39 PM by MadDuck » Logged

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #4143 on: April 16, 2017, 06:20:30 PM »

Had to scratch today's ride...... too much rain over here.  Even when I thought we might go I rode up to the City County truck yard and watched the Pali get wetter & wetter.  I actually started a slight drizzle on me while I was texting the report.  Got nicer around noon don't you know by 1:30 it was raining again.

Tried to sneak in a ride to Barbers point and back...it was all mucked up and I got soaked.  Tongue

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #4144 on: April 17, 2017, 06:39:25 AM »

It was on & off over here yesterday up until about 4pm.  It's been a light, sometimes a bit more than light, steady rain until even now some 12+ hours later.

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #4145 on: April 23, 2017, 04:29:52 PM »

Had to scratch today's ride...... too much rain...

Deja vu all over again... Angry

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #4146 on: April 27, 2017, 07:20:42 AM »

Checking out for a couple of weeks. I'll hardly, if at all, be on the internet even. Back after May 10.

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #4147 on: April 27, 2017, 07:34:28 AM »

Checking out for a couple of weeks. I'll hardly, if at all, be on the internet even. Back after May 10.

Roger...

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #4148 on: May 07, 2017, 06:51:39 PM »

Solo Sunday ride...windward via the Pali, Tantalus, lunch at Fatboy's Waipio, the Snake and home.  Took nearly 20 minutes to access H2 North after leaving Fatboy's... Angry

Crappy roads and too much traffic, not a lot of fun anymore.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #4149 on: May 09, 2017, 10:59:27 PM »

Solo Sunday ride...windward via the Pali, Tantalus, lunch at Fatboy's Waipio, the Snake and home.  Took nearly 20 minutes to access H2 North after leaving Fatboy's... Angry

Crappy roads and too much traffic, not a lot of fun anymore.

We go earlier & faster. Won't help with the crappy roads but if it's any comfort the roads around Rome, Italy are worse.  Grin

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #4150 on: May 21, 2017, 08:46:00 PM »

We go earlier & faster.

We didn't go earlier, but we went faster... Dolph Evil

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #4151 on: June 14, 2017, 11:22:50 PM »

Two, maybe three, weekends of car work to go. Then should all be back to regular, I hope

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #4152 on: June 18, 2017, 08:25:23 PM »

There will be a big push to get things all done next weekend. Hope. Hope. Hope. Like to get the car home by July 4.  Of course one of Gloria's cars also died last week so there is that one too. I think I have a motorcycle under a cover but I haven't looked for a while so there could be anything under that tarp.  Dolph

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #4153 on: August 06, 2017, 09:51:19 PM »

Soon. Maybe next weekend or the weekend after. Most of the heavy lifting has been done. The E30 is running again and only small things to be done but still need doing. The 560 SL is not running yet but may be close.

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #4154 on: August 08, 2017, 04:25:47 PM »

Soon. Maybe next weekend or the weekend after. Most of the heavy lifting has been done. The E30 is running again and only small things to be done but still need doing. The 560 SL is not running yet but may be close.

That should work out for me.  Just got back from Portland and have autox on the 13th.  It's been awhile...

Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 284   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: