Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 05:40:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Island Sightings  (Read 258068 times)
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1635 on: February 08, 2016, 10:38:21 PM »

fwiw, I'd be more motivated if that silver Tuono were a different color, never really did like silver motorcycles...and I won't buy a bike with a "flat/frozen" paint scheme, unless it's cheap enough for me to have it repainted... Wink

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1636 on: February 09, 2016, 08:18:43 AM »

fwiw, I'd be more motivated if that silver Tuono were a different color, never really did like silver motorcycles...and I won't buy a bike with a "flat/frozen" paint scheme, unless it's cheap enough for me to have it repainted... Wink

Roger that.  waytogo  I never was a fan of the flat paints either. I still don't like them. Been put off by Ducati's Arctic White for years & have never gone for the murdered flat black paint schemes.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1637 on: February 09, 2016, 02:11:54 PM »

Anything out there got your interest?

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1638 on: February 09, 2016, 04:59:49 PM »

Anything out there got your interest?

Yeah, the Tuono RR and the SD.  Can't afford the SD unless Bill makes me a smashing deal on that "press release" bike that came from the outer islands...not sure I would want it though as it's probably been beat on pretty good.  The Tuono comes in a nice blue as pictured in the moto mag reviews, but is apparently not available in the U.S....with a very reasonable (to me) MSRP of $14,799, maybe I'll come around to the Portimao Gray one...  Evil

Anyways, I'll have to see what I can get for the S3R before taking the leap...KBB trade in is a little over $8K, with retail at $11.3K.  I would need at least 12 so I'm probably day dreaming here, which I'm really good at btw.... Grin

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1639 on: February 09, 2016, 09:45:15 PM »

Yeah, the Tuono RR and the SD.  Can't afford the SD unless Bill makes me a smashing deal on that "press release" bike that came from the outer islands...not sure I would want it though as it's probably been beat on pretty good.  The Tuono comes in a nice blue as pictured in the moto mag reviews, but is apparently not available in the U.S....with a very reasonable (to me) MSRP of $14,799, maybe I'll come around to the Portimao Gray one...  Evil

Anyways, I'll have to see what I can get for the S3R before taking the leap...KBB trade in is a little over $8K, with retail at $11.3K.  I would need at least 12 so I'm probably day dreaming here, which I'm really good at btw.... Grin

It's not a big leap, or drop as the case may be, from 11.3 to 12.  Just sayin'    Grin

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1640 on: February 09, 2016, 10:16:42 PM »

First picture on this board:

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1641 on: February 09, 2016, 11:46:22 PM »

First picture on this board:

Nice!...I see you've done the mirrors, tail tidy and chicken strips... waytogo

Tech Park?

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1642 on: February 10, 2016, 05:30:59 AM »

Looks good Rick.  Can't wait to hear how you like it once it's re-mapped, piped and you slap the motohooligan on it.  That thing made mine sound ridiculous!!

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1643 on: February 10, 2016, 06:27:09 AM »

Looks good Rick.  Can't wait to hear how you like it once it's re-mapped, piped and you slap the motohooligan on it.  That thing made mine sound ridiculous!!

Evil Evil Evil

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1644 on: February 10, 2016, 06:37:11 AM »

Nice!...I see you've done the mirrors, tail tidy and chicken strips... waytogo

Tech Park?

Yessir

sta

'95 ZX6R sold '07 Monster S2R1K

« Reply #1645 on: February 11, 2016, 12:13:26 AM »

waytogo   popcorn
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1646 on: March 06, 2016, 08:23:45 PM »

waytogo   popcorn

Thought I saw Jing going up Pali Hwy, up Nuuanu valley yesterday morning about 9:20am?

sta

'95 ZX6R sold '07 Monster S2R1K

« Reply #1647 on: March 17, 2016, 02:44:26 PM »

Guilty!  Squeezed in an hour to recharge the battery.  It was a nice day!
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1648 on: October 02, 2016, 06:06:44 PM »

Saw one of these today

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1649 on: October 02, 2016, 06:48:38 PM »

Saw one of these today

Parked?  In a show?  Or running down the road?   Evil Evil Dolph

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: