Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 01:29:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 419 420 [421]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 472488 times)
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #6300 on: July 22, 2018, 09:46:33 PM »

The pirellis that I used to run on my SD (diablo rosso IIs I think) made the bike feel as if it could climb straight up a tree. They didn’t last for shit, but the traction was impressive.

I think those were on my S1000R and they impressed the shit out of me.  These are supposed to be better & they are good in the rain too. What short ride it was already favorable.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Qomomoko

Return of the Yoga

« Reply #6301 on: January 12, 2019, 12:15:41 PM »

Cleaned her and installed some fairing I had removed because I intend on replacing/ fixing; my red seat cowl is cracked, the side seat fairing have tabs broken, and the oil pan fairing is missing a support.
Placed my tri-color seat and a good  CF seat cowl.

Still need replace/ fix rear turn signals.
Plan on adding a slipper clutch, nicer break reservoirs and upgrade the headlight lol

02 Monster S4.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 12:17:54 PM by Qomomoko » Logged
GK

« Reply #6302 on: January 15, 2019, 02:27:47 AM »

Ran an errand so took her out for a spin. Went and visited my brother in law afterwards.

First ride after I replaced the clutch and brake reservoirs and short hoses.

All good.

2001 Ducati  Monster 900S ie
JE high comp pistons, bit of porting, open airbox with DP filter, PC3 with custom map, CCW matched injectors, Termignoni cf slip ons, 14:39 gearing.

Gone but not forgotten!
Honda VFR800i, Honda CBR600F3, Honda CBX750, Norton Commando 750S, Suzuki GS750, Yamaha XT250, Kawasaki Z250, Kawasaki KX80, Honda XL250, Suzuki TC100.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #6303 on: January 16, 2019, 06:09:38 AM »

Added more bling to the Husky 701SM. Checked & tightened front wheel spoke tension. Rear wheel work next weekend.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #6304 on: January 16, 2019, 10:28:44 AM »

Added more bling to the Husky 701SM. Checked & tightened front wheel spoke tension. Rear wheel work next weekend.

waytogo

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #6305 on: January 20, 2019, 08:49:19 PM »

Didn't get the rear wheel work done.....................stuff happens............ Angry Grin Roll Eyes

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #6306 on: March 10, 2019, 03:20:52 PM »

Perfect timing.  Off and on rain all day over on this side of the island which made it a great day to bleed the brakes on the 1290R.  Fantastic and now have nice, high & tight brakes again front & rear. Both bikes fully ready for action again.  waytogo  waytogo  Dolph  Dolph

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #6307 on: March 11, 2019, 11:23:32 AM »

waytogo

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #6308 on: March 31, 2019, 08:41:23 PM »

Popped the baffle out of the can on the Hoosky & took it into town & over Tantalus. LOUD!  Louder than the 1290R with the baffle out. Good fun though short shifting to keep it stealth ( sort of stealth ) and alternating blasting it up & down the rev range. Back to home & one blitz run through Norfolk. Baffle back in.

Thermite

It's not my brain that's getting fried here!

« Reply #6309 on: April 01, 2019, 10:10:05 AM »

Waited for hours to go home due to the accident on Kaukanahua.

'07 S4RS and '04 998 Matrix.  Because sometimes I feel like a monster, and sometimes I don't.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #6310 on: March 08, 2020, 05:40:06 PM »

Helped to try & resurrect the upstairs landlords 620 Monster.  Doubtful but we shall see......    Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Pages: 1 ... 419 420 [421]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: