Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 10:10:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 12K service - what should it cost?  (Read 9270 times)
calscrazy

« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2008, 07:20:02 PM »

I'll trade you my ford bill for your duc bill!
2500 and I still need brakes and a windshield Tongue

tommy next time you need work done come see me i got the hook up on fords. trust me!!! all legite just cheper than normal. i might be able to pull some strings for alan with that cummins also. we do have dodge, chrysler, jeep, nissan, toyota and dare i say scion stores. i even have accounts with some other makes if you just want the parts and do it yourself.

home will always be between the red and rio!!!
2007 m695 errr recently passed away
pipeliner1978
« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2008, 04:35:22 AM »

tommy next time you need work done come see me i got the hook up on fords. trust me!!! all legite just cheper than normal. i might be able to pull some strings for alan with that cummins also. we do have dodge, chrysler, jeep, nissan, toyota and dare i say scion stores. i even have accounts with some other makes if you just want the parts and do it yourself.
you talking parts, service or both?  That's awesome either way.  Yeah, I had 2 front axle seals replaced and they raped me for 1400.00.  The tires were like 1050.00 but I figured that was pretty good.  I just think the axles seals were a rip!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: