Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 07:42:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Place to stay..  (Read 3856 times)
mdflyer

« on: August 09, 2008, 05:01:53 PM »

I know I can go back to DML and look up the info but I don't wish to give them any more traffic so here it goes..
 I will be heading up to see friends participate in Fishtail trackdays at Circuit Mont Tremblant next weekend and was wondering if stay over at Montreal on Saturday night is a good idea. If so, Can anyone please recommend good(secure) place to stay the night and things to do for awhile.. Good place to eat and excellent watering hole would be nice.

Thanks in advance,

Chris.

P.S. Also seeking nice roads around Montreal, especially on the way to circuit from the city..
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 05:35:03 PM by mdflyer » Logged
NeufUnSix

Masochistic Italophile

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 08:11:42 AM »

If it's only one bike, you could park it at my underground garage. I'm located at the corner of Saint Laurent and Ontario (2004 Saint Laurent). I have enough space to fit one extra bike, free of charge, and it's as safe as you'll get. Plus I'm three blocks from a metro station if you get a hotel farther than walking distance.

Let me know. My cell is 514 217 8391, give me a call when you are in town and we'll go for a beer.

Jason Cormier

"Why did my tractor just blow up?"
mdflyer

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 11:05:21 AM »

I might take you on that offer..But first have to find a place to stay the night. Looking and searching ....  chug sounds like good idea!
mdflyer

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 01:26:21 PM »

If it's only one bike, you could park it at my underground garage. I'm located at the corner of Saint Laurent and Ontario (2004 Saint Laurent). I have enough space to fit one extra bike, free of charge, and it's as safe as you'll get. Plus I'm three blocks from a metro station if you get a hotel farther than walking distance.

Let me know. My cell is 514 217 8391, give me a call when you are in town and we'll go for a beer.

Jason Cormier

Few changes in itenary forces me to head straight up to Mont-Tremblant on Sunday(LONG RIDE!!)
So I will have to pass on your generous offer.. I am however riding through Montreal on the way back Tuesday and if your schedule permits, I like to stop and grab lunch.

Chris.
P.S. Is there any good roads near Mont Tremblant? I hate to spend all day at the track so I am thinking of hitting some local back roads. 
NeufUnSix

Masochistic Italophile

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 11:29:53 AM »

Did you do the trip already? I was going to recommend the 327, nice road (though a bit rough and some gravel on the twisty parts). You go to Tremblant, then take the 327 south all the way to Lachute, then the 148 from Lachute to Saint Eustache. There you can hop on the 640 to head back to Montreal. Next time you are in MTL give me a call, I'm usually available on short notice Smiley

"Why did my tractor just blow up?"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: