Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 09:38:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ride this weekend ?  (Read 52163 times)
Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2008, 06:45:24 AM »

I do believe we'll be meeting at the Morrison Conoco, and then heading south through Deckers to Woodland Park.

Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2008, 09:07:57 AM »

I'll see you guys(Denver crew) in Deckers then..... if anybody(SoCO DOGs) wants to meet and ride up with me I'll swing by Montegues and be leaving from there around 9ish, as I mentioned before. Hope to see a couple peeps there if not then I'll catch ya on the way down.  waytogo

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2008, 09:29:33 AM »

Brew?  Hello?

Brew?...

Brew?...

Has anyone seen Brew?

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2008, 09:54:15 AM »

Haven't seen brew, but his bike is here in the shop for service!
cooleye

Ciao

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2008, 10:19:50 AM »

I will probably meet up at Montegues with ya on Sunday..
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2008, 10:24:23 AM »

Haven't seen brew, but his bike is here in the shop for service!

The excuses he comes up with to get out of riding with me.   Cry Roll Eyes  laughingdp

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
ducducgooseme
Local Moderator

Same ole DesmoDevil, in a more gentle package

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2008, 01:13:02 PM »

The excuses he comes up with to get out of riding with me.   Cry Roll Eyes  laughingdp

which i completely dont get...  i mean i simply say "you are ugly, gay,smell, cant ride for shit...."   cheeky

If you love your bike, set it free.
If it comes back to you, you've
probably high-sided.
monsterbrew

Yeller S2R w/ a CF addiction

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2008, 02:35:32 PM »

which i completely dont get...  i mean i simply say "you are ugly, gay,smell, cant ride for shit...."   cheeky

C'mon now!!!!  OK so the bike is back home, but the wife is also home from Maine, and this weekend is her B-day.  So while your all riding which
I wish I could do, I will be at a spa in Breck, getting massages, and doing a little 4wheelin, sorry the jeep is going and not the duc! 

brew

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. Deep Thought, Jack Handy
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2008, 03:04:58 PM »

C'mon now!!!!  OK so the bike is back home, but the wife is also home from Maine, and this weekend is her B-day.  So while your all riding which
I wish I could do, I will be at a spa in Breck, getting massages, and doing a little 4wheelin, sorry the jeep is going and not the duc! 

brew

Brew Lives!!!

Elaborate excuse again...

I will see you in October for GABF.

As for DDGM...

KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2008, 03:08:54 PM »

so the plan for SoCoDOGS who want to meet MHM at deckers is to meet at monte's at 9:00... riders who don't want to go to deckers meet at WP sourbucks at 10:15 ?  WDB, i'm in for the deckers ride, see you at monte's

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
Ducati900sp

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2008, 03:33:28 PM »

Count me in for monte's @ 9am!

DUCATI-CAMPIONE DEL MONDO SUPERBIKE
Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2008, 06:14:15 PM »

waytogo cool beans.

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
Heffay

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2008, 04:48:28 AM »

dang!  looks like i'm gonna have to miss this one too.   Sad

work always comes up at the last minute!   Undecided

1973 cb350f cafe, 1975/77 cb400f race project,
1992 zx7r
cooleye

Ciao

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2008, 11:36:09 AM »

Good ride everyone. I made it to Cripple Creek, but my oil light kept flicking on/off and it would not stay started, so I just got back to the springs (luckily with no further problems). The sky opened up on me near WP, and was soaking wet, but other wise cool.  Cry

bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2008, 01:16:29 PM »

Grin

Awesome!  Looks like the Ducati rally started early.  Wish I could've got in on that ride.  Hope to see some of you in Ouray next weekend! 

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: