Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 26, 2024, 06:06:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jan 1 2021 SOCODOG ride  (Read 1034 times)
mytduk
« on: December 10, 2020, 06:45:17 AM »

I am trying to get a motorcycle ride together for Jan 1.  Will meet at Rudy’s Barbeque in Colorado Springs  at 12:45 and depart for Woodland Park at 1 PM.  We will ride to the Starbucks at Woodland Park and have coffee or hot chocolate and sit around the fire pit for a little while and head back before the shadows get too long in the pass. We will get back long before the sun goes down.  We will celebrate the passing of 2020 and hope 2021 is better than this year has been.  Hope to see you there.

KRJ that should give you time to get back home before the sun goes down as well.

KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2020, 10:38:06 AM »

Would love to join the ride, but I am recovering from an upper spine surgery. Had a disc replacement and fusing on t1-2 , Start PT on Dec. 30.  Will see how it
      goes, maybe drive the truck up for a visit. Would be nice see Ya.

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
paso87

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 07:46:56 PM »

By the way folks if the weather is bad or the roads are bad we are not going. I am sure everyone will recognize what BAD is.  If weather or roads are bad I have a backup date of 9 January at the same time.  So 1 January is primary and 9 January is the backup date.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: