Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 07:03:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Machinery  (Read 2090 times)
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« on: November 20, 2019, 06:28:57 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2019, 06:29:41 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
Speedbag
And the Intrepid

Since 2004!

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2019, 12:41:14 PM »

People that can make clay pots on a pottery wheel like at the end of the second vid make it look waaaaayy too easy. I remember trying it many years ago, and let's just say mine didn't turn out like that.  Tongue

I tend to regard most of humanity as little more than walking talking dilated sphincters. - Rat
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2019, 03:04:34 PM »

Other side of the spectrum. Feel free to be amazed.

Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2019, 07:29:17 PM »

drool

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2020, 07:30:06 PM »

« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 07:37:24 PM by kopfjäger » Logged

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2020, 07:54:29 PM »

make the beast with two backsing hell the beginning of that lamp made me feel unsafe.

Great project though!

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Speedbag
And the Intrepid

Since 2004!

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2020, 07:19:25 AM »

Yeah, I was waiting for that chunk go flying off any time....

Reminds me of years ago seeing a guy take a chunk of delrin stock to the gourd when it came loose in the lathe chuck. He was kind of a moron anyway, so it was hard to tell if it had any real effect.

I tend to regard most of humanity as little more than walking talking dilated sphincters. - Rat
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2020, 01:19:59 PM »

ZLTFUL
Mama said I would go blind if I kept playing with my

WWSDD? Why Anal of course!

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2020, 02:54:58 PM »

I have a hobby sized wood lathe and I haven't even turned the thing on...and I am already planning on ways to add a small knife making forge and a nice anvil into my workshop without my wife noticing...I hate being a "maker" sometimes.  bang head laughingdp

Avatar courtesy of www.mybadco.com
2012 Panigale 1199
2003 KTM 640 Adventure
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2020, 07:12:48 PM »

It can be a burden Grin

ZLTFUL
Mama said I would go blind if I kept playing with my

WWSDD? Why Anal of course!

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2020, 11:28:38 PM »

Dmitry Shevchenko is one of my favorite YouTubers...

Avatar courtesy of www.mybadco.com
2012 Panigale 1199
2003 KTM 640 Adventure
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2021, 09:19:54 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: