Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 29, 2024, 04:00:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Auto Mezzi 29 Motorcycle Ride  (Read 492 times)
paso87

« on: July 06, 2019, 06:01:44 PM »

I would like to put together a SOCODOG ride to attend the 29th Auto Mezzi on 21 July at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds in Golden, Colorado.  What is Auto Mezzi?  It is a celebration of Italian Motoring featuring Italian Exotic cars, motorcycles, and Scooters.  You will be able to see Ferraris, Lancia, Alpha Romeo, DeTomaso as well as motorcycle from Ducati, Aprillia, Laverda, and Scooters from Lambretta and Vespa. Entry is five dollars if you purchase the ticket before the event and seven dollars at the door. I would like to meet at Rosie's Diner in Monument, Colorado for breakfast at 0730 with a 0830 departure to the event. We will take Colorado 105 to Sedalia then Colorado 85 to C470 West to Golden.  I want to totally stay off I25 and the Gap project. There will be Italian food etc at the event.    The old SOCODOGs will tell you this is a must go to event.  You will not find a bigger car and motorcycle show in Colorado that features Italian cars, motorcycles, and scooters. You have 15 days to clear you calendar. 

Be there or be square

https://automezzicolorado.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: