Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 29, 2024, 12:04:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 1085 times)
AR155

« on: July 03, 2019, 02:43:35 AM »

Hello, and thank you for accepting me in to the Ducati Monster forum.
My name is Taras and I am originally from Russia, but I have spent most of my life in the states, Scandinavian countries and now I am in the process of relocating to Ireland.

My motorcycle history is nothing to write home about, it consists of nearly the entire CB line-up from the little 350 and all the way up to a K1 750. I have owned a few other Japanese bikes as well, such as the Yamaha Seca which I learned to ride on and a GSXR750 which has messed up my shoulder. My true passion however lies with cars, I am in possession of two beautiful vintage Alfa Romeos to which I dedicate most of my spare time.

Although I have had my motorcycle licence for the last 10 years, I dont consider myself an advanced rider by any means, my last bike was a Honda Hawk 647GT which was a wonderful machine capable of both daily commute while being quite entertaining in the twisties, especially after the HAGON suspension upgrade and a stroker kit that I have installed + a few other carburetor related upgrades.

I now have my mind set on acquiring a Ducati Monster, they look great and after test driving my buddy's 900ie I was hooked bow down . I have looked at the entire range, especially the S2 and S4 bikes with the single swing-arm. Perhaps some of you are able to provide me with a few tips and hints on which model to get and what to look out for? I am 5ft10 (179cm) and 77kg , as for the suspension set-up purposes...

Thnx again and my apologies for the rant Wink

"the best car safety device is a rear-view mirror with a cop in it"
koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 01:35:53 PM »

Welcome chug.

Make a post in the general monster section about selecting your Monster waytogo
The tech section would be good for suspension enquiries.

Cheers

2015 Scrambler 800
2004 GSXR 750
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: