Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 23, 2024, 12:25:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kawasaki to introduce extreme ZX10RR for World Superbike 2020?  (Read 450 times)
paso87

« on: April 26, 2019, 12:22:07 PM »

Let's see Kawasaki has won the last four World Superbike Championships in a row and five in the last six years and now they are saying things like the Ducati V4R is a MotoGP bike with Pirellis.  Yes, the Panigale 1199 and the ZX10 put out almost the same HP but Chaz Davies and Milandri etc had been riding more over the limit than Johnny Rea and Chaz has had lots of crashes trying to stay competitive  with Rea.  So now the big K wants to come out with their own MotoGP bike with Pirellis.  I don't recall Ducati whining like Kawasaki.  I personally might have been whining more about where the rev limits where and where the weight additions and throttle body reductions were but I don't think Ducati complained. Call me a homer on this one but I think Kawasaki's got a bad case of sour grapes. Take Bautista out of the picture and you have Johnny Rea running away with the championship again. All of those seconds would have been firsts except for the second race at Assen.

https://www.cyclenews.com/2019/04/article/kawasaki-zx-10rr-worldsbk-2020/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: