Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 23, 2024, 04:42:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Mustang thread  (Read 51730 times)
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #105 on: August 15, 2020, 10:16:47 AM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
lethe
Post Whore

« Reply #106 on: August 28, 2020, 05:24:26 AM »

For those with ADD, I started it at the fun spot.....

'05 Monster 620
'86 FZ600
'05 KTM SMC 625
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #107 on: August 28, 2020, 05:37:54 AM »

For those with ADD, I started it at the fun spot.....

That's the only gt350 I've seen with an automatic, what's the deal with that?

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
lethe
Post Whore

« Reply #108 on: August 28, 2020, 05:42:23 AM »

That's the only gt350 I've seen with an automatic, what's the deal with that?
The car caught on fire at the track, he decided to rebuild it and got the crazy idea of doing a Barra engine. Then decided it's going to be more of a drag car as that's a thing he hsan't done yet so went auto. Basically trying something new to get out of the comfort zone and learn new stuff

'05 Monster 620
'86 FZ600
'05 KTM SMC 625
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #109 on: August 28, 2020, 05:50:50 AM »

The car caught on fire at the track, he decided to rebuild it and got the crazy idea of doing a Barra engine. Then decided it's going to be more of a drag car as that's a thing he hsan't done yet so went auto. Basically trying something new to get out of the comfort zone and learn new stuff

Got it.

Auto will probably be more reliable at those power levels too since a clutch can only take so much.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
lethe
Post Whore

« Reply #110 on: August 28, 2020, 06:01:57 AM »

Got it.

Auto will probably be more reliable at those power levels too since a clutch can only take so much.
Certainly wasn't plug and play, they had it on the lift running and someone in Poland shifting it and setting up the trans over Teamviewer  laughingdp

'05 Monster 620
'86 FZ600
'05 KTM SMC 625
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #111 on: August 28, 2020, 06:24:00 AM »

laughingdp that's make the beast with two backsing cool

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #112 on: August 28, 2020, 11:17:26 AM »

Holy mother of god!  Evil

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #113 on: September 03, 2020, 07:51:07 PM »

Damn!  Evil

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #114 on: September 15, 2020, 12:01:31 PM »

https://www.carthrottle.com/post/mustang-driver-interrupts-fellow-owners-photo-shoot-promptly-crashes/

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #115 on: September 15, 2020, 02:47:00 PM »

Dumbass

Duck-Stew
Local Moderator

« Reply #116 on: September 15, 2020, 07:38:52 PM »

Yes, dumbass.

I witnessed someone trying to sell an 80’s Fox chassis Cougar to someone with a hot engine in it by doing donuts in a parking lot (I happened to be there biding time).  Dude wrapped it into a pole.  I laughed so loud he started running after me to kick my ass. (I suppose.). I got in my truck and drove off...  Funny stuff.

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #117 on: September 24, 2020, 08:00:46 PM »

Evil

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #118 on: September 25, 2020, 02:21:11 PM »

Oh yeah

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #119 on: September 25, 2020, 04:41:12 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: