Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 05:27:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Mustang thread  (Read 51464 times)
Speedbag
And the Intrepid

Since 2004!

« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2020, 05:30:19 AM »

Man, spring can't get here soon enough to get the Mustang and bikes back out.....  Tongue

I tend to regard most of humanity as little more than walking talking dilated sphincters. - Rat
koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2020, 12:15:42 PM »

Bravo guys.

2015 Scrambler 800
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2020, 09:04:28 AM »

This is an amazing build. Every inch of it is perfect imho, they knocked the front end out of the park.  Cool

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2020, 10:45:45 AM »

Again, bravo.
Clean, elegant, strong lines. They nailed front end as you say.

2015 Scrambler 800
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2020, 03:42:18 PM »

This is an amazing build. Every inch of it is perfect imho, they knocked the front end out of the park.  Cool

They knocked this whole thing out of the park.  I don't normally get a boner for older mustangs but this thing is hot.  I can only imagine the man hours that went into this.  

I might be afraid to drive it for fear of getting soccer mom'd.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #80 on: March 31, 2020, 03:56:33 PM »

Man, spring can't get here soon enough to get the Mustang and bikes back out.....  Tongue

I feel the same way!  I'm ready now!  My car is buried behind a bunch of bikes, cars, rv's and jet skis in the building my shop rents space in.

I put 10k miles on it last year.  No major complaints.  I did have a quarter window seal start working it's way loose but had that warrantied while it was still in effect (expired now)

I've become a Chemical Guys addict and am getting too good at cleaning cars up.  It's turning into a compulsion.  If I didn't have a bunch of stone chips (touched up well enough by the dealer I bought from) I'd probably do some sort of ceramic coat.

The MGW shifter I put in is awesome.  No regrets there.  Other than I have to explain to some dealer people how to get it into reverse since there's not collar to pull up on anymore laughingdp

I kind of want to put an exhaust on it but *everything* I hear has a rasp to it and I hate that so I go back to being fine with stock.

I have a set of 20" tires to buy anyway Tongue

I love this thing.  Evil Evil Evil Police Police Police

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #81 on: March 31, 2020, 04:47:46 PM »

<snip> 

I might be afraid to drive it for fear of getting soccer mom'd.
If you were 20 years older...

that wouldn't scare you. Kiss

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2020, 05:57:29 PM »

If you were 20 years older...

that wouldn't scare you. Kiss

This one went over my head...

Splain Lucy

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #83 on: April 01, 2020, 02:27:18 AM »

This one went over my head...

Splain Lucy
Take it out of context and get back to me.

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Speedbag
And the Intrepid

Since 2004!

« Reply #84 on: April 01, 2020, 06:06:03 AM »

Glad you're liking it, ML.  Cool

I've had mine out a couple of times recently now that it's warming up and the crud is off the roads a bit. Hoping it's nice out this weekend.  waytogo

I tend to regard most of humanity as little more than walking talking dilated sphincters. - Rat
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2020, 11:14:49 AM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2020, 11:37:04 AM »

Evil

Duck-Stew
Local Moderator

« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2020, 01:52:57 PM »

I daily drove a ‘66 Coupe from ‘99 to ‘02.  ‘A’ code 289 (factory 4V carb, but non Hi-Po) with a C4 auto and a 3.00:1 open differential 8” axle.  Dark green with a black vynil top.  Never bothered putting a radio in it.  I just like the way the V8 purred down the road.

Grin

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #88 on: April 10, 2020, 01:26:46 PM »

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2020, 03:15:13 PM »

Hell yeah

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: