Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 01:15:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll: When do you start to riding in the spring?  (Read 3900 times)
DuciD03
.... when did that happen...?

BTW: thats a bad pic of Bono, not me .... ;)

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2019, 08:17:18 PM »

Yesterday was the first good ride of the year. 61 F and the gravel and salt were washed clear by recent rains.

awesome collection of bikes! waytogo but there in the drive; did any hit the road?

Cant diss you for not having a monster ...

you must be on the other side of the content ...

...more snow forecast for higher elevations; saw more liquid deicer on the road last weekend

Dolph

.... all the world is yours.
Travman

‘70 Guzzi, ‘73 Norton, ‘73 V7 Sport, ‘12 V7 Racer

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2019, 03:49:24 AM »

awesome collection of bikes! waytogo but there in the drive; did any hit the road?

Cant diss you for not having a monster ...

you must be on the other side of the content ...

...more snow forecast for higher elevations; saw more liquid deicer on the road last weekend

Dolph
They were all out this weekend. I’m in Virginia. Temps were up to 60 F.
DuciD03

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2019, 09:32:58 PM »

popcorn

ok what up?

650 views and only 22 votes? lol

other 638 of ya are yellow complacent beast with 2 backers  Grin

still shooting for March but weather and some bike tuning are slowing me down.

Stuart

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2019, 12:13:29 PM »

We had our first warm streak in Minneapolis, the moment the temps get into the high 30s you start seeing bikes on the road. The last 4 days have been in the mid 40s so everyone is out and loving it. Sad part is we have also recorded our first motorcycle deaths of the year. Even though the air is warm for us the roads are totally covered in salt and snow and are very dangerous to drive on, plus cars are not used to bikes yet. I'm waiting another week so I voted April.
DuciD03

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2019, 08:25:32 PM »

We had our first warm streak in Minneapolis, the moment the temps get into the high 30s you start seeing bikes on the road. The last 4 days have been in the mid 40s so everyone is out and loving it. Sad part is we have also recorded our first motorcycle deaths of the year. Even though the air is warm for us the roads are totally covered in salt and snow and are very dangerous to drive on, plus cars are not used to bikes yet. I'm waiting another week so I voted April.

... well said;

ach! ... stark reality of riding, as we know; the thrilling exhilaration, wind buffeting resistant to man propelled forward on machine; make living better; death lurking around a corner ...

... nother rider down ... ride on.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 07:40:34 AM by DuciD03 » Logged

Speedbag
And the Intrepid

Since 2004!

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2019, 09:29:18 AM »

This.

The roads in southern MN are piled with leftover salt and sand. I wanted to go for a ride BAD last weekend, but just took the fun cars for their maiden voyages for the season instead. Gonna be April for sure before all that crud is gone and I'm risking my hide on one of the bikes.

I tend to regard most of humanity as little more than walking talking dilated sphincters. - Rat
DuciD03

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2019, 01:18:19 PM »

Roads are clean & clear on the west coast ... ride when conditions are safe.

We had a stretch of warm clear weather ...

... tabbed this morning 30Mar19 at 10am  Grin   little saddle sore from riding now.

Dolph

Duck-Stew
Local Moderator

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2019, 04:52:02 AM »

If you’re asking: suit up.

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: