Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 01:42:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to service...  (Read 38303 times)
wantingaduc

Excuse me Sir, your bike is smokin.

« on: February 02, 2019, 07:59:52 AM »

As a former ECS customer, I have a question.
With Steve moving to HVM, which is quite far from home in NJ, Im wondering where people are taking their Ducs for service now.

I know that Ducati Manhattan, Rockwell's and Motorcycle Mall are both close and will do pick up and delivery, but I have no direct experience with any of their service departments.

I've also heard that Cross Country will take Ducs for service in their BMW location in Hasbrouck Heights too.
And there's always the option of paying to have HVM in Ossing pcik up ad deliver the bike so I could stick with Steve, although Im not sure he's turning wrenches as the service manager there.

Any suggestions from fellow Ducatisti out there?

jimi

I know what ruined America, the fu@k*ng Americans !!!
Howie
Post Whore

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 09:45:26 AM »

IMO, either Rockwell's or HMV.  Steve's full time mechanics are there and he runs the same kind of quality control as he did at ECS.  I don't know where you are in Jersey, butif you need to leave and pick up the bike the ride on metro North to get there from Manhattan is quick, scenic and not very expensive.  Also, Steve has your service history from ECS.

Doh!  Jim!  Hi Grin
wantingaduc

Excuse me Sir, your bike is smokin.

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 01:52:39 PM »

Hey Howie,

Good to herr from you.
Although you're theonly guy out here in cyberland in the tri stae area that cares about me...
 Grin

I contacted Steve at ECS for an estimate and they will pick up and deliver to NJ for a small fee.
I've always been very satisfied with the work he's done and Im sure he's running the same kind of operation up there.

Hope to see you at an event this year, it's been a while.

jim

I know what ruined America, the fu@k*ng Americans !!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: