Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 09:26:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Monkey and the Dog.  (Read 1384 times)
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« on: December 27, 2018, 05:17:29 PM »

Rat would’ve loved this one.  Cheesy

Monkey Beats Up A Dog

As a man that has reached the ripe old age of 48, I can promise you I have seen some shit go down. This one totally takes the cake for me though.

I was waiting out front of a truck stop back in the mid 80s. Sitting on a park bench with a guy that had a big Rottweiler kinda dog on a leash with him. I tried to make small talk but he was quite a sourpuss. So we sat in silence for a few minutes until the most unexpected thing I have ever seen, happened right before my very eyes.

While we were sitting there a big 18 wheeler pulls in without a trailer (bobtail) so he parks right up front like a normal car would. Inside the cab of the truck with the driver is a little monkey. The dance for the organ grinder kind. I think they are called Rhesus monkeys perhaps. Well the dog spots this lil monkey and proceeds to go apeshit over it. Lunging at the end of his leash and barking at the top of his lungs. Generally making a real spectacle of himself to say the least.

The driver is obviously upset, but not nearly as much as the monkey is. Actually upset may be the wrong adjective to use for the monkey though. In retrospect I think eagerly aggressive may be a more appropriate description for his disposition. He was pacing the dashboard back and forth. Never taking his eyes off of this very aggravated dog.

The driver opens his little triangle window that they don’t make on cars anymore. The ones made for smokers back in the day. He yells out to this douchebag to call his dog off because it is upsetting his monkey. The guy laughs and says no way (I told you he was a jerk didn’t I?). Says that his dog ain’t bothering nobody. The dog hasn’t shut up since he laid eyes on the monkey. I promise you he is bothering everybody for several blocks around.

Now here’s where things start to get interesting. The driver says that if he doesn’t call his dog off he’s gonna let his monkey loose on that dog. Douchebag laughs and says that his dog would eat that monkey alive. Upon hearing this the driver leans over and reaches into his glove box I guess. Pulls out one of those tiny baseball bats like you used to get at Astroworld or carnivals, and places it in the monkey’s hand.

The monkey obviously knows what’s about to go down because he is now trying to squeeze out of that little triangular window I mentioned earlier. This monkey has murder in his eyes if I have ever seen it. Driver hollers, “Last chance to save your dog’s ass man.” In response douchebag lets his dog off of the leash. Now we have a situation that has escalated to the point where we have a dog jumping up at the window and a monkey screaming profanities right back at him. Well, the driver finally rolls down the regular window and out leaps all kinds of miniature primate hell. The dog never knew what hit him. Quick as a flash, this monkey is riding on the back of this dog’s neck. His two back feet all wrapped up in his neck fur with one hand hanging onto an ear. The other hand as you may have guessed by now is steadily and mercilessly raining down blows about this dog’s head and face. I mean hard blows. You can hear them whap whap whap.

Well, it only took a moment for the dog to realize he was in way over his head. He bolts yelping bloody murder as he runs away at full speed. I mean this dog is running so make the beast with two backsin hard he’s throwing up tufts of grass and dirt as soon as he leaves pavement. The monkey still riding him and beating on him the whole time. Douchebag acts like he wants to fight now but several people including myself stepped in to stop that nonsense. In a couple of minutes or so the little monkey comes loping back with his little bat still in hand, and leaps up into the still open window of the truck to await his master who has gone on into the store.

That wanker ran off to try to go find his dog, but I don’t know if he ever did. My ride showed up and I had to go. Never again in this lifetime will I see something so totally crazy and unexpected like that. I am both fortunate and humble to have been so privileged to be present for such an event.

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 04:46:23 AM »

Yowza.

Dang shame that dog had such a crap owner.

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
hbliam
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2018, 01:38:58 PM »

Sounds like an amazing thing to see but the truck driver couldn't just leave the monkey in the truck while he went in the store?
Langanobob

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 12:01:33 PM »

Sounds like an amazing thing to see but the truck driver couldn't just leave the monkey in the truck while he went in the store?

Methinks that leaving the monkey in the truck would never even enter the mind of the kind of guy who travels with a bat wielding killer monkey.
hbliam
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2018, 11:16:16 PM »

Methinks that leaving the monkey in the truck would never even enter the mind of the kind of guy who travels with a bat wielding killer monkey.

Good point.
koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2018, 09:30:21 PM »

applause
Showing the dog who's higher on the evolutionary scale.
Walk softly but carry a big stick (little bat).

2015 Scrambler 800
2004 GSXR 750
Duck-EZ

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2019, 12:26:18 PM »

Thats one helluva trunk monkey story!

2006 Black N Tangy S2RS
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2019, 07:49:53 PM »

Definitely would have been Rat approved

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: