Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 07:56:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Enrichner - Setup on Handlebars: 97 M900  (Read 1204 times)
greenohawk69

« on: November 30, 2018, 04:53:02 PM »

I'm being stumped with my enrichner placement on the handlebars and not being able to fully engage the clutch. The plunger section (Side photo) is hampered from easily engaging the clutch lever.

Is there something I'm missing with the enrichner? Is the lever supposed be pushed back or pulled forward when running?

I know I s/h taken pics, but I thought this was easy to remember and put back together. Lol

"An enlightened people, and an energetic public opinion... will control and enchain the aristocratic spirit of the government." --Thomas Jefferson to Chevalier de Ouis, 1814

There are 4 boxes to be used in the defense of liberty:  Soap, Ballot, Jury and Ammo.  Please use in this order.  -- Ed Howdershelt
greenohawk69

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 04:54:35 PM »

If anyone has pictures they can share,  that would be helpful.

97 M900

"An enlightened people, and an energetic public opinion... will control and enchain the aristocratic spirit of the government." --Thomas Jefferson to Chevalier de Ouis, 1814

There are 4 boxes to be used in the defense of liberty:  Soap, Ballot, Jury and Ammo.  Please use in this order.  -- Ed Howdershelt
Howie
Post Whore

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 09:39:20 PM »

Horizontal is full enrichment, vertical is off.  Your photo looks like your lever is rotated 90o from it's proper orientation.  Enricher on is supposed to face you.
Speeddog
West Valley Flatlander
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

RIP Nicky

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 11:12:12 PM »

It's held to both the master cylinder and clamp, each with a small flat head screw.

Looks like yours are missing.

- - - - - Valley Desmo Service - - - - -
Reseda, CA

(951) 640-8908

~~~ "We've rearranged the deck chairs, refilled the champagne glasses, and the band sounds great. This is fine." - Alberto Puig ~~~
stopintime

S2R 800 '07

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2018, 02:02:00 AM »

Do you have a mirror mounted in the pivot hole  Huh?

237,000 km/sixteen years - loving it
greenohawk69

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2018, 06:08:21 AM »

Horizontal is full enrichment, vertical is off.  Your photo looks like your lever is rotated 90o from it's proper orientation.  Enricher on is supposed to face you.
Thanks...that was what I thought, but wanted confirmation.

greenohawk69

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2018, 06:09:54 AM »

It's held to both the master cylinder and clamp, each with a small flat head screw.

Looks like yours are missing.
Yes it is and thanks for bringing it up. Never had one and this is the first when removing it that I wondered what the hole was for. Lol

greenohawk69

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2018, 06:11:08 AM »

Do you have a mirror mounted in the pivot hole  Huh?
Yes...like the position there better. Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: