Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 03:01:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Panniers / Saddle bags for an '08 m696 that'd fit a 15" macbook pro???  (Read 2412 times)
MikeMonster
MikeyMonster

2008 m696 (White)

« on: November 18, 2018, 03:51:20 PM »

First off - I've searched the forums as I guess there'd be a few posts on saddlebags etc, but I couldn't find what I'm looking for so figured I'd post on the off-chance someone already has some saddle bags they use for the same/similar purpose. BUT, if I've missed an old thread... sorry!

So, I'm looking for saddlebags/panniers that'd fit a 15" macbook pro in (preferably without chopping the macbook in 2 and putting half in each side!).
(note: Though it's a 15" macbook pro, it actually measures just under 14" wide, not 15"... as they measure diagonally when they talk screen size)

I know... I know, use a backpack. I'm just trying to avoid anything on my bike if poss, I prefer the weight over the back wheel.

Some points:

- I'll RARELY carry a pillion, so OK with something that removes pillion options in a non-permanent way (couple of bolts etc is fine)
- Although I said panniers, I don't actually mind a top-box/bag, but prefer nothing that stands too tall
- Exhausts on the bike are stock/un-modded.

What do people think? Anyone use panniers to fit a similar size laptop in?

Cheers!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: