Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 25, 2024, 01:59:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Semper Fidelis  (Read 775 times)
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« on: November 10, 2018, 06:05:17 AM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 09:51:37 AM »

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 12:32:40 PM »

If you’ve ever had the pleasure ( Cheesy) of firing a Carl Gustaf, well you’ll never forget it, and your heart sac will never forgive you.  Wink

http://www.businessinsider.com/check-out-these-awesome-photos-of-the-marines-on-the-corps-birthday-2018-11

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
krolik

Yeah, that's me. So what.

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2018, 04:44:27 PM »

I much preferred firing 120mm smoothbore cannons. waytogo My dad was in the USMC during Korea, so was his brother. My dad was trained as a truck driver and my uncle as an airplane mechanic. My dad ended up in an aviation unit and my uncle in a transportation unit.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 04:47:13 PM by krolik » Logged

'03 M800 "not so dark" Dark, Remus high pipes, Cycle Cat clipons & frame sliders, CRG lanesplitter mirrors, Sargent seat, tail chop, Nichols flywheel, modified & powdercoated rearsets, 15/44 gearing, 520 chain & sprockets, TPO Beast pod filters, Power Comander III. 72.95 Rear Wheel HP & 54.29 ft-lbs!

Quote from: SacDuc
No. I'm a different type of idiot altogether.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: