Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 25, 2024, 03:27:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ducati Supersport video comparison test Italy  (Read 408 times)
paso87

« on: September 30, 2018, 01:05:42 PM »

Last week I was over in Creede Colorado, Slumgullion Pass, and Lake City, Colorado. (Fantastic leaf peeping on Slumgullion pass by the way)  I met a guy named Jerry from the southern Colorado area.  I met him in Creede, Colorado.  He was riding a White Ducati Supersport.  He said he was very happy with his Supersport.  I was looking up You Tube videos of the Supersport and found this Comparison test done my the British magazine: Motorcycle News.  Anyway the test took place in the Florence (Firenze) area and they rode on the same road we rode on this past July from Florence to Forli.  (By the way Andrea Dovisoso lives in Forli.) I can't remember every turn we took but it is cool to see on video the same road we were on.  The Supersport also did a great job in this comparison test.  Motorcycle Consumer News also tested the new Supersport in their most recent issue and had a lot of good things to say about it.  Yeah, the mirrors are not very good and the heat from the catalytic converter are present but that was pretty much all they had to say about it negatively. One of the test riders said: "This might be my next bike."  Bottom line great bike and great video that reminds me of the great time we had in Italy.

Hello Jerry if you are looking at this site. I was on the Black Multistrada 1000

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: