Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 10:26:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NCAA Football 18-19  (Read 6396 times)
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« on: September 01, 2018, 09:47:37 AM »

Season kicked off Thursday night. Some decent games last night, but today is the official start of the season. As usual all of the top teams will play local HS teams.  Cheesy Don’t wanna ruin the season early on. If I was king for a day, the top 10 would face off in order.  Wink ....but, that’s naga naga nagonna happen. Get your bets in early, should be a great season. Roll Tide!

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 10:17:27 AM »

Maryland’s opening offensive play was a 10 man formation. They were honoring Jordan McNair who died of heatstroke on June 13. Texas respectively declined the delay of game penalty.

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
ute

I Have Titanium

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2018, 02:44:26 PM »

Go Utes
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2018, 04:50:25 PM »

ute

I Have Titanium

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2018, 03:33:48 PM »

LOL ...that is good !!!!
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2018, 06:19:59 PM »

LSU is stomping Miami into the turf.

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2018, 04:16:21 PM »

“Alabama walked into Ole Miss’ house, ate everything in the fridge, drank directly out of the milk carton and put their feet all over the Rebels coffee table as if they owned the place.”

62-7

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2018, 04:17:54 PM »

Army beat Hawaii. That was a good game, and Army is developing a bit of a passing game.

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2018, 07:17:35 PM »

If you haven’t seen the AL highlights from Saturday. This team is one of the best Nick has ever put together. Over 50 points per game this season. Anyone can win, but they’re gonna have to bring it hard to beat this team.

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2018, 01:34:07 PM »

“Alabama walked into Ole Miss’ house, ate everything in the fridge, drank directly out of the milk carton and put their feet all over the Rebels coffee table as if they owned the place.”

62-7

I think that is the best color I have ever heard for a recap! laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp waytogo waytogo applause applause applause applause applause

Army beat Hawaii. That was a good game, and Army is developing a bit of a passing game.

waytogo
Air Assault!!!

Grin

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2018, 12:13:32 PM »

Kinda sneaky.  Cheesy

GK

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2018, 12:41:43 PM »

Very sneaky indeed!

Worked very well. In Aussie Rules Football, we call that play on, but you’d never catch the rest of the opposition team napping like that. Your game sets up different though with two opposing lines.

2001 Ducati  Monster 900S ie
JE high comp pistons, bit of porting, open airbox with DP filter, PC3 with custom map, CCW matched injectors, Termignoni cf slip ons, 14:39 gearing.

Gone but not forgotten!
Honda VFR800i, Honda CBR600F3, Honda CBX750, Norton Commando 750S, Suzuki GS750, Yamaha XT250, Kawasaki Z250, Kawasaki KX80, Honda XL250, Suzuki TC100.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2018, 01:08:04 PM »

He never gave a ‘fair catch’ signal, so he should have been crushed into the turf. Fundamentals

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2018, 05:15:11 PM »

Beat OU!

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2018, 10:04:03 PM »

USC/Washington State played a wild one. The QB for USC who’s supposed to be playing his Senior year in HS, but decided to go play college football instead, had a pretty impressive game.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: