Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 02:12:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Condor tire chaulk & Etrack  (Read 1755 times)
herm

Ducati Monster Forum

« on: April 23, 2021, 02:35:14 AM »

I'm getting ready to install Etrack and a Condor tire chaulk in my 6x12 enclosed trailer. Has anyone else gone this route? Would love to hear your thoughts if you have, and bonus points for a picture or two.

Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty, and the pigs like it...
Zoomie

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2021, 08:49:38 PM »

Just finished a build of a 6x12 enclosed and am happy with the results! Etrack is for sure the way to go and wheel chocks are great for single person loading because the bike stands up on it's own while you go for straps. Pictures in the link below.

I bought the trailer and painted the walls pretty roughshod with white outdoor latex paint and did the floor with paint on bedliner before bolting down the e-trax. Did some rubber flashing around the seam just so that I could be sloppy with the bedliner and make sure it covered the floor to wall joint. Marking tape to mark the studs/beams and some LED battery lights. Really happy with it all!
Zoomie

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2021, 08:52:31 PM »

Before

herm

Ducati Monster Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2021, 04:12:17 AM »

Nice waytogo

Thanks for the pics.. I rolled on 2 coats of exterior gray primer in the interior of my trailer. Mostly finished with installing the Etrack, but got sidetracked by life, so not finished yet.

I'll post some pics when it's done.

Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty, and the pigs like it...
Zoomie

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2021, 10:51:18 AM »

Sounds great! The etrax is pretty impressive stuff and I think it now makes up more structure of the floor than the rails do. There was some frustration putting it in where the self tapping metal screws bent the rail down before getting traction on it to drive through, but 4/5 got good purchase and I backed up with a probably excessive number of wood screws into the floor panels. If I go back for more add ons it will probably be to put some on the side rails for accessory storage it isn't at full 3 bike capacity.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: