Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 05:05:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: spare seat for?, 5 spoke w(check! :) s2r 1k 07? Like to get this off the ground!  (Read 953 times)
DuciD03
.... when did that happen...?

BTW: thats a bad pic of Bono, not me .... ;)

« on: January 04, 2018, 08:19:18 PM »

little bit of frustration  popcorn ... looking for a rear 17x5.5, 5 spoke, black for 100; s2r seat 50 ... is all I need to get this project off the ground - literally - frustration comes with  popcorn ... bad luck from a number of sources; garage was broken into in mid stride in 2010 and cleaned out of tools and the one and only key to that bike went with the heist; totally ransacked boxes of carefully sorted parts for the restore; looked at the mess and said f it; took a year or 2 to get that straitened out ... then getting back into it in 2017 ... THEN was ripped by the stealer-ship on the engine rebuild ... some faith in humanity has been restored; couple of good peps sold me some good parts at a good price early in 17; but now looking to do the final run; parts and rekeying are the last pieces before I can assemble ... donors appreciated but happy to pay a bit ... seeing some good parts on ebay but not 100% compatible ... some pricey ... suggestions? donations? appreciated.

Cheers  Dolph
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 07:59:22 PM by DuciD03 » Logged

.... all the world is yours.
DuciD03
.... when did that happen...?

BTW: thats a bad pic of Bono, not me .... ;)

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 08:08:19 PM »

Found a goood 5 spoke Grin on flea bay with a used Pirelli diablo for 200 bucks; arrived last week (along with the flu ...  Tongue ) SO getting inspired as Im cleaning parts off and going through the check list of things to do ...

Seat question; are s2r seats on all duc monsters interchangeable up to the 2008 redesign? ie I see a good 2002 M750; or 900; the 750 would have had a steel tank; but the shape looks very similar to the s2r nylon tanks and seat combos.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 08:20:14 PM by DuciD03 » Logged

.... all the world is yours.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: