Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 25, 2024, 05:18:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whiskey?  (Read 12206 times)
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2017, 08:12:30 PM »

Did I hear my name? Shots Shots Shots

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Howie
Post Whore

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2017, 10:46:48 PM »

Back to the original question:

I drink whisky(ey) neat most of the time.  A drop of water or a small cube does enhance the flavor, but overdue it and you ruin it. 

Now, just harden the make the beast with two backs up and drink that shit, but do save some for DIMBY!
The Architect

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2017, 05:30:36 AM »

What Howie said......

A little water or a cube or two of ice and just drink it.

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2017, 07:26:18 AM »

Just a few drops of water.

An ice cube will melt fast and water it down too much.

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2017, 08:13:54 AM »

Speaking of whiskey...

My favorite local source is getting bigger.

http://www.bakersfield.com/news/turning-a-corner-whiskey-maker-has-plans-for-downtown-bakersfield/article_54a82f4c-e1e9-11e7-8910-cbd953fa4d7e.html

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2017, 08:17:34 AM »

waytogo

Hopefully distribution expands a bit more to the east.   Shots

Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2017, 08:48:23 AM »

Cool!

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
JGlass

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2018, 01:48:19 PM »

if you ever get a chance and don't mind the price, Habiki Jap. Whiskey is the best ive ever had, 2-3 ice cubes and nurse it, its like crown but more flavor and no burn, so smooth itll make you wanna slap yo mama!  drink
Blackout

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2018, 02:20:02 PM »

Anyone tried the Vanilla crown yet?
I made the mistake of being in line at the ABC store (Southeastern thing I think) on the last day before New Year's. Must have been 60 people in line, cars all parked in the lot sideways, a sheriff standing guard inside the store.
Buncha damn drunks.

2003 Ducati Monster 800
2005 Triumph Speed Triple 1050
2003 Honda CR250
2008 KTM 990 SuperDuke
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2018, 02:35:08 PM »

Try Redbreast. waytogo

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

JGlass

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2018, 02:37:16 PM »

Anyone tried the Vanilla crown yet?
I made the mistake of being in line at the ABC store (Southeastern thing I think) on the last day before New Year's. Must have been 60 people in line, cars all parked in the lot sideways, a sheriff standing guard inside the store.
Buncha damn drunks.
I haven't but ive had their Crown Honey and OH MY LANTA it was amazing. keep it in the freezer for a few hours and let it get thicker/smoother, either straight or lemon/lime flavored soda water (if your counting your calories) or sprite/7up and its heaven in a cup  Wink
Blackout

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2018, 10:43:37 AM »

I tried the Crown Vanilla...eh, too sweet for my taste.

2003 Ducati Monster 800
2005 Triumph Speed Triple 1050
2003 Honda CR250
2008 KTM 990 SuperDuke
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2018, 01:14:16 PM »

I tried the Crown Vanilla...eh, too sweet for my taste.

You know what the only good flavored whiskey flavor is?  Whiskey flavor! Wink

Shots

Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2018, 01:53:58 PM »

I'm bringing this bottle to Dimby.

I can tell Howie wants a crack at it.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2018, 01:59:28 PM »

I'm bringing this bottle to Dimby.

I can tell Howie wants a crack at it.

Is there a visual reference that I am not seeing?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: