Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

May 04, 2024, 09:13:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Great Powercommander Experience  (Read 1141 times)
ljsmonster

« on: October 05, 2017, 08:13:13 AM »

Earlier this year, I installed a set of Termignoni high slip on mufflers on my 2005 Monster 620ie.  It already had a K&N filter installed and I was concerned that the air/fuel mixture would need adjustment.  I researched various ways to accomplish this without excessive cost and decided that a Dynojet Powercommander iii USB would be the most practical and cost effective solution.  I searched on the web for this best price (I love shopping this way!) and the best price was from Fuel Moto.  These guys are great!  In the order process they request details on the make/model/year of the motorcycle that will use the device along with what modifications have been made.  They processed  my order the next day and I had my PC in three days!  To make things even better, they pre-installed a map that was custom designed on their dyno for my Monster including my termi's and K&N filter!  How cool is that? After installation, the improvement is smooth operation and power was significant.  I was very pleased, but a backfiring upon deceleration problem that I had with the bike from when I purchased it a year ago was still present.  Fuel Moto has a process for their customers to request a map modification to address a problems like this.  One just has to fill out a form similar to when a PC is ordered and attach the current mail to the email for their technicians to address it.  A week later I received an email with a new fuel map attached.  After a quick map installation on the PC I was rolling down the road and the backfiring problem was history.  Talk about great customer service!

If any members have an interest in remapping their fuel map, I strongly suggest that you contact Fuel Moto.  They have the best prices, with free shipping, and the best people there to assist you and make your motorcycle run great!!  They can be reached at fuelmotousa.com
Howie
Post Whore

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 09:16:45 AM »

Good to know, thanks.
koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 09:38:09 AM »

waytogo

2015 Scrambler 800
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: