Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 08:29:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shop?  (Read 4629 times)
bambihurdler

« on: September 16, 2017, 06:05:48 AM »

I was planning to take my S2R to get an oil change at Coleman Powersports in Woodbridge but I also saw a place called "FasterTwin Moto Officina" that says they serve Duc. Anyone heard of them? The bike has previously been to Redline but I don't have the time to go that far.
Autohag

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 10:42:21 AM »

Looked up the website for FasterTwin and saw a familiar face - Raffaele. His full name is Raffaele Conti and he used to be the Ducati technician at Coleman Falls Church (circa 2009/2010). He knows his stuff and has a good personality. He disappeared for a while, but looks like he's got his own shop now. I'd take my Duc to him if I owned one now.
Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 04:43:54 AM »

Yep - FasterTwin opened a few years ago. The owner had worked for Colemans for a bit, but opened up his on Ducati specialty shop.

If you want the apex Ducati shop in the region, that'd be DucPond/Ducati Winchester  - but of course that's out in Winchester. A close 2nd would be FasterTwin.

-Throttle's on the right, so are the brakes.  Good luck.
- '00 M900S with all the farkles
- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
- '07 Triumph 675 Track bike.
booger

all your cookie are belong to me

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2021, 10:24:49 AM »

Yep - FasterTwin opened a few years ago. The owner had worked for Colemans for a bit, but opened up his on Ducati specialty shop.

If you want the apex Ducati shop in the region, that'd be DucPond/Ducati Winchester  - but of course that's out in Winchester. A close 2nd would be FasterTwin.

Holy Necropost Batman, but FasterTwin's Raffaele Conti moved back to Italy. Jason, the man who bought his business from him, had to close up shop on account of the turmoil caused by the pandemic. Sad because it was more convenient for me, but Raff was an authentic level 3 Ducati Master Tech and after I heard he split I had no further desire to go there. But we still have Donnie at Ducati Winchester, and to be fair he was always the #1 choice anyway. Always a pleasure to ride out to the Ducpond, though it is 80 miles out from DC. Winchester is a great small town to sit outside and have a nice lunch.  Dolph

edit: Donnie is gone too, and scratch what I said about him being the #1 choice. #1 d-bag perhaps.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2023, 12:19:55 PM by booger » Logged

Everybody got a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth - Mike Tyson

2001 M900Sie - sold
2006 S2R1000 - sold
2008 HM1100S - sold
2004 998 FE - $old
2007 S4RT
2007 Vespa LX50 aka "Slowey"
2008 BMW R1200 GSA
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: