Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 18, 2024, 01:37:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm ditching Photobucket. What to use instead?  (Read 11647 times)
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« on: July 08, 2017, 03:00:27 PM »

I'm not paying to be able to post pics here and on other forums. So all I can do is start using something else.

I just gave Flickr a shot but could not get it to do anything other than post a link (all on mobile). The pic would never display. 

Any suggestions?

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 03:08:23 PM »

Trying to figure that out. Flickr works good from a computer.

http://www.ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?topic=75532.0

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
lethe
Post Whore

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 03:17:06 PM »

I hear DP's favorite place to see pics is Facebook

'05 Monster 620
'86 FZ600
'05 KTM SMC 625
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2017, 03:20:58 PM »

I don't like Flickr mobile. Imgur works but it's a bit of a different format. It's not so much a place to store your pics as it is a "hey look at this, world" sharing sort of thing.

I'm looking into Google photos...

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2017, 03:37:45 PM »

If you can figure out a way to use google photos on a mobile device, give us the skinny.

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2017, 03:42:18 PM »

10-4

herm

Ducati Monster Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2017, 04:14:13 PM »

If you can figure out a way to use google photos on a mobile device, give us the skinny.

I can't figure out how to do it from mobile either.....but then I never knew how with p bucket or anything else. Easier to do it from the desktop coffee

Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty, and the pigs like it...
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2017, 04:17:28 PM »

PB was cake with the app. I never saw an ad once.

I also never *ever* went there on a PC. They hung around VS too long. Ad-pocalypse.

GK

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2017, 05:03:34 PM »

PB was cake with the app. I never saw an ad once.

I also never *ever* went there on a PC. They hung around VS too long. Ad-pocalypse.

I liked the PB mobile app also. Very easy to take a shot or vid with the phone, upload it to PB and copy link to DMF!

Where to from here, I dunno!!

2001 Ducati  Monster 900S ie
JE high comp pistons, bit of porting, open airbox with DP filter, PC3 with custom map, CCW matched injectors, Termignoni cf slip ons, 14:39 gearing.

Gone but not forgotten!
Honda VFR800i, Honda CBR600F3, Honda CBX750, Norton Commando 750S, Suzuki GS750, Yamaha XT250, Kawasaki Z250, Kawasaki KX80, Honda XL250, Suzuki TC100.
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2017, 06:47:13 PM »

To infinity and beyond?

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2017, 06:57:05 PM »

I haven't found anything yet that compares to how user friendly the pee bucket app was. There's gotta be some big brained dudes out there that are gonna come up with a better option.

GK

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2017, 12:05:13 AM »

Thanks Buzz! 😆

I hope so too kopf! There's a rather large opening for that at present!

2001 Ducati  Monster 900S ie
JE high comp pistons, bit of porting, open airbox with DP filter, PC3 with custom map, CCW matched injectors, Termignoni cf slip ons, 14:39 gearing.

Gone but not forgotten!
Honda VFR800i, Honda CBR600F3, Honda CBX750, Norton Commando 750S, Suzuki GS750, Yamaha XT250, Kawasaki Z250, Kawasaki KX80, Honda XL250, Suzuki TC100.
LMT
Post Whore

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2017, 05:26:17 AM »

I put my photo on facebook, post it here. You can hide the photo or video from view on facebook if you just want to show it here.

Works for me.
lethe
Post Whore

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2017, 11:26:21 AM »

I put my photo on facebook, post it here. You can hide the photo or video from view on facebook if you just want to show it here.

Works for me.
testing testing

'05 Monster 620
'86 FZ600
'05 KTM SMC 625
ute

I Have Titanium

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2017, 12:28:58 PM »

interested as well

Any idea if we can bulk swap our pics to who ever ? ..looked around in PB but don't seem to see that option
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: