Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

January 17, 2019, 10:18:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please read me

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register  

Monsterparts

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: one more thanks to Jeff at Monsterparts.com  (Read 1634 times)
cmross13

« on: March 12, 2016, 07:36:12 AM »

i was in a bit of a jam trying to find a seemingly unavailable replacement part for a product i own. i contacted the manufacturer and they told me they would ship me the part for free, but it never arrived. they also informed me that my US distributer was Monsterparts.com, so i shot them an e-mail inquiring on how to buy said part.

Jeff kindly informed me that he had it laying around, and shipped it to me for free 4 days ago, and today it was in my mailbox.

considering im not even a customer, i wont call that "excellent customer service", but it was definitely a helping hand from a fellow Monster enthusiast, and i will soon become a customer.

please note: i tried to keep the description generic to avoid him getting bashed with 10,000 e-mails asking for the same free stuff.

2007 S4RS, 2000 M900ie
EL-Stew
Local Moderator

'10 Zero S

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 05:36:12 AM »

Yeah, Jeff is good peeps.  He sent me a free thing once b/c it was part of a warrantied larger thing which the manufacturer didn't want back as part of the return.

Plus, he's fun when he's drunkeld.

Some bikes, memories, fun and good friends.
But, I’ve moved on:
www.elmoto.com   
www.endless-sphere.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: