Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 04:02:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ducati in the Rockies 2016  (Read 3853 times)
paso87

« on: January 13, 2016, 06:29:36 PM »

There are no excuses Ducati owners! Ducati in the Rockies will be held August 5 through August 8 in Ouray, Colorado.  These are some of the best roads in Colorado and you have a selection of what you want to take.  Start making your motel reservations now because they also hold the Mt Sniffels Marathon usually on the same weekend.  There is camping and cabins available at a KOA and my favorite is 4 JS Campground in downtown Ouray.  Once you park your bike you don't need it unless you want to go for a ride. Everything in Ouray is in walking distance. Let's have a good Colorado Springs and SOCO DOGS showing.
KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 08:27:47 AM »

There should be four of Us riding this year, Last year started out a bit soggy but turned to be a very good time. just come prepared and like said, make reservations early. Lots of options for food and lodging, easy walking distance. Hope to see more Riders this year, I will try to keep in touch, KRJ

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
krolik

Yeah, that's me. So what.

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 06:20:05 PM »

What about '17?

'03 M800 "not so dark" Dark, Remus high pipes, Cycle Cat clipons & frame sliders, CRG lanesplitter mirrors, Sargent seat, tail chop, Nichols flywheel, modified & powdercoated rearsets, 15/44 gearing, 520 chain & sprockets, TPO Beast pod filters, Power Comander III. 72.95 Rear Wheel HP & 54.29 ft-lbs!

Quote from: SacDuc
No. I'm a different type of idiot altogether.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: