Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 24, 2024, 10:13:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ruste Protection Custom Tailored Riding Jeans  (Read 2576 times)
The ModFather
Duck Off

Monster Magnet

« on: August 17, 2015, 01:35:28 PM »

Well I just got my custom tailored riding jeans back from Ruste Protection and I have to say I am very impressed. No visible Frankenstein stitching and very professionally done. You send them your favorite pair of jeans and they line em with Kevlar and cool mesh jersey as well as optionally add knee and hip protector pockets and send them back in two weeks. Really just great I highly recommend. If you go this route make sure the jeans you send are a little bit loose on you especially around the knee and thigh because the kevlar and jersey does take up some space. This pic is with the protectors in. With protectors the price was about $230 including shipping. Without protectors is about $50 less. I pulled the trigger as these guys got great reviews from Bike Exif, Silodrome etc. and I have to concur. I sent them a pair of Japanese selvedge jeans I had so these things should last forever! Website has all the details including how you mark your jeans for where you want the knee pads to sit. They set up at home pick up and drop off from DHL so it's super easy.

http://www.rusteprotection.com/

Untitled by ricknieto, on Flickr

2005 S2R 800 Analog Motorcycles Custom Build
2007 Sport Classic 1000S
2008 848 Track Bike
2015 Diavel Dark - Sold
2005 Monster 620 Dark - Sold
koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 06:57:21 AM »

Thats a great idea. waytogo

2015 Scrambler 800