Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 11:54:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NM cellular service  (Read 3615 times)
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« on: July 11, 2015, 06:37:50 AM »

I'll be heading out there in the next couple of months, and am wanting to trade in my current phone, and possibly service provider, before I head out there.  With that in mind, who uses what carrier and how happy are you with them?  I've been using AT&T for years and have been very happy with them here on the east coast, but am curious how their coverage is out in the desert lands.  They have historically offered better coverage areas in more rural locations, but is that the case out there?  I'll be living in Las Cruces, and making the somewhat frequent trips up to ABQ to harass Mouse, and beg Stu to work on my bike. 

Thoughts?

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 06:55:17 AM »

Hope this helps,

http://www.att.com/maps/wireless-coverage.html

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 07:31:36 AM »

I've seen all the coverage maps, but don't believe anything published from the providers themselves.  Would like to hear how people who have used the service out feel about their providers.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 07:36:01 AM »

I also have ATT GoPhone, no international roaming, and has served me well when traveling around the US, in NH I do get some issues but, coverage has been mostly what the maps have told me .  .  .

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2015, 09:44:28 PM »

The wife has AT&T and I have Verizon and both work just fine here.
Mouse has AT&T if that helps  Grin
Duck-Stew

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 11:01:24 AM »

AT&T works pretty good.  There's a dead-zone on the 25 between Las Cruces & ABQ that affects all carriers though...

No matter what you choose, it's New Mexico.  It'll be spotty outside of anything approaching a major city.

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
handensco

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2015, 05:38:12 AM »

There are a lot of gaps in AT&T up here in the Espanola area. I use Verizon up here.

93 900SL, 01900SS, 82 FXWG, 80 FLH, 76 R90/6, 98 XR400R, 4 Grand Daughters and I have a hoarding problem?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: