Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 06:29:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kopf's bus thread  (Read 74469 times)
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2015, 04:52:34 PM »

The difference in price between 21-23 window is huge

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
Popeye the Sailor
For $50 you can touch my
Post Whore

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2015, 06:32:12 PM »

If you really want one, keep searching the Samba, no better source.

I've never wanted one-just if the prices those were going for were at all worth it I would've (attempted) to fix it up and flip it.

If the state had not cut funding for the mental institutions, this project could never have happened.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2015, 06:39:45 PM »

I've never wanted one-just if the prices those were going for were at all worth it I would've (attempted) to fix it up and flip it.

That you can do, not sure what you'd make in the end after all your work.

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
Popeye the Sailor
For $50 you can touch my
Post Whore

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2015, 07:41:11 PM »

That you can do, not sure what you'd make in the end after all your work.

Not a clue.

This build is worth a read through if you haven't seen it:

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=802924&highlight=westfalia

If the state had not cut funding for the mental institutions, this project could never have happened.
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2015, 03:37:25 PM »

Dats'a nice....

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2015, 06:53:40 PM »

A photo of the back of Daryl's own van -

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2015, 04:53:38 PM »

To make up for Nates DIMBY Van Pic.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 04:59:28 PM by Rotor Head » Logged

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2015, 05:30:17 PM »

I got a contact buzz looking at that.  Cheesy

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2015, 02:47:06 PM »

To make up for Nates DIMBY Van Pic.

Ya know...

that burned out van was just down the road at the local tow yard.

I didn't shoot it...or incinerate it...

I save that for toasters... Kiss

I simply posted a make the beast with two backsing picture.

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2015, 03:30:33 PM »

Ya know...

that burned out van was just down the road at the local tow yard.

I didn't shoot it...or incinerate it...

I save that for toasters... Kiss

I simply posted a make the beast with two backsing picture.

Wow...  Posting a denial without being accused...  That is usually a sign... Wink

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2015, 04:40:16 PM »

Wow...  Posting a denial without being accused...  That is usually a sign... Wink
of?

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2015, 04:55:15 PM »

Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2015, 11:07:05 AM »

http://www.yourerie.com/news/local-news/local-man-revamps-classic-1962-volkswagen-bus

Seen this thing at shows for years. It is wicked.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2015, 05:08:01 PM »

Nah  boo

ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2015, 05:23:06 PM »

Used to love those.  Put myself thru college restoring air cooled VWs.

I had a '71 Campmobile (AKA Westfalia), the last year of the Type 1 engine... The Westfalia name didn't come about until the Type 4 models, mine had CAMPMOBILE emblazoned on the hand-pump sink. 

I got it my second year of college, immediately dropped the old engine and transaxle, and built a brand new 1800cc motor with all Gene Berg components and a beefed up gearbox.  Kadron carbs, fully balanced crank, balanced and lightened pistons and rods.  IT ran so smooth.

I drove it all the way to Belize one summer, the next summer all the way up to Alaska.

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: