Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 29, 2024, 12:11:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternative?  (Read 3741 times)
ducati culture

My freedom is worth my life and my soul..........

« on: June 15, 2015, 07:49:43 AM »

Soooo Guess who is running a home grown shop locally in virgina.  My monster is with him right now Dolph  I will let you guys know how it goes.  He should be done soon!

http://www.fastertwin.com/home.html

TitanMonsterS4R

Yup, it's supposed to sound like that....

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 08:48:10 AM »

Would love to see how this goes. I think Raf is the old and well-known tech from Coleman PowerSports in Falls Church. Would love another local tech for us Ducati people.

06 Monster S4R - Red/Black Final Edition
Dochunt

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 08:49:12 AM »

That is the type Services we are looking for.
Hope it works out.

Aprilia Caponord 1200 2015
M796 ABS 2012
Triumph thunderbird Sport 1998
DRKWNG

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 02:29:48 PM »

I think Raf is the old and well-known tech from Coleman PowerSports in Falls Church.

Yep.  Says as much on his site.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
JoeP

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2015, 06:17:48 AM »

I went to see him yesterday. He seems very knowledgable and easy to talk to. I thought I had a cooling system problem, but he said it was normal for bikes like mine to run kinda hot. He spent about half an hour making sure the cooling system was working anyways and told me what to keep an eye out for in case there was a problem. No charge. Would highly recommend.
VaTerps

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2015, 10:39:37 AM »

Thanks, DC.  That's good news.  I never had any issues with Raffaele's work.  Is his shop close by in Northern Virginia?  i.e. not Winchester  Wink
DRKWNG

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2015, 10:58:28 AM »

His page says North Springfield.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
ducati culture

My freedom is worth my life and my soul..........

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2015, 09:21:01 AM »

Thanks, DC.  That's good news.  I never had any issues with Raffaele's work.  Is his shop close by in Northern Virginia?  i.e. not Winchester  Wink

YEAH  close is correct.  I spent too much time there on thursday talking bike,  Good Dude and a humble brother

TitanMonsterS4R

Yup, it's supposed to sound like that....

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2015, 07:02:38 AM »

Highly recommend him!!!!!

06 Monster S4R - Red/Black Final Edition
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: