Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 16, 2024, 12:02:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 43   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Riding to Patagonia  (Read 121041 times)
Howie
Post Whore

« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2016, 08:32:36 AM »

Enjoy  chug
1.21GW

bikeless

« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2016, 04:16:28 AM »

Leaving Barcelona in a few days to pick up my bike in CT and head down to start my Americas trip.  Should be crossing into MX the first week of October.  In the meantime, here are some pics from Spain.  Didn't really carry my camera much, so I don't have many:

From one of the numerous horse festivals in Menorca:

And I like that Magic and Bird showed up:

The Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, which I had seen a half dozen times from the outside but never bothered buying an entrance ticket.  This year, I took the plunge and man was it worth it.  I'm not a religious man but there was definitely something powerful about that space.  The light is amazing:

And of course one for the DMF crowd:

"I doubt I'm her type---I'm sure she's used to the finer things.  I'm usually broke. I'm kinda sloppy…"
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2016, 04:18:14 AM »

waytogo

Those spacers are waiting for you when you get back

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
1.21GW

bikeless

« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2016, 04:26:55 AM »

waytogo

Those spacers are waiting for you when you get back

Sweet, believe it or not they've already been claimed by someone.  This even before I've put the damn things on the bike!  Somehow I've managed to convince a Venezuelan girl to accompany me for a bit in Mexico, so she is beta testing them for us.

Anyway, many thanks Kevin.  waytogo

"I doubt I'm her type---I'm sure she's used to the finer things.  I'm usually broke. I'm kinda sloppy…"
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2016, 03:49:44 AM »

Sweet, believe it or not they've already been claimed by someone.  This even before I've put the damn things on the bike!  Somehow I've managed to convince a Venezuelan girl to accompany me for a bit in Mexico, so she is beta testing them for us.

Anyway, many thanks Kevin.  waytogo

Good deal. May they help you transport many señoritas Grin

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
1.21GW

bikeless

« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2016, 12:51:26 PM »

Good deal. May they help you transport many señoritas Grin

Received, installed, ready to go.  I have added you as my sole sponsor on my webpage.  Grin

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2016, 12:53:07 PM »

laughingdp

Awesome

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2016, 05:21:59 PM »

Received, installed, ready to go.  I have added you as my sole sponsor on my webpage.  Grin

I just went to show Cindy and couldn't find the sponsor section?!?

1.21GW

bikeless

« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2016, 02:44:45 AM »

Yeah, despite the fact that I have a website logging my adventures, I'm not actually really into self-promotion, so the "about" section is does not have a direct link.  If you click on the magnum image under news, you get to this:

http://www.infinitejelly.com/about

I was gonna steal an image of your logo and use that but it seemed a little difficult for my basic web design skills.  I may try to do it once I get a free moment.

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2016, 02:47:03 AM »

laughingdp

Whats wrong with tomatoes?

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2016, 02:48:15 AM »

How about we try to keep this thread about the journey...please?

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

1.21GW

bikeless

« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2016, 02:50:00 AM »

...or about Carlos eating dinners?   Grin

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2016, 02:51:40 AM »

...or about Carlos eating dinners?   Grin
We already have 3 threads in NMC about Carlos eating...probably more.

That's sufficient.

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

duccarlos
Local Moderator

« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2016, 08:44:44 AM »

I'm hoping that once the kids are out of the house, I will be able to relocate to Barcelona. That is my dream lifestyle.

my keyboard just served me with paternity suit.
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2016, 12:48:51 PM »

1.21GW, please give me an ETA to Panama.

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 43   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: