Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 12:41:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONSTER CHALLENGE & OPEN HOUSE 4/26 @ WAGNER MOTORSPORTS  (Read 2413 times)
Monstermash
AKA-TomColore

Interferiscalo se potete

« on: April 17, 2014, 11:21:53 AM »

Come one, come all!

We are having our annual open house on 4/26 at Wagner Ducati.

There will be a bunch of cool stuff happening at the shop including a bike blessing, BBQ, and most importantly....

A MONSTER CHALLENGE!!!*

There will be T-shirst for all entrants and Ducati has provided trophies for the top three finishers! So ride, tow, or trailer your Monster to Wagner Ducati on the 26th and show off your ride!  Dolph

Also, don't forget we have the all new Monster 1200S in stock and it is currently our demo so you're welcome to take it or any of the other Ducati demos we have for a ride!

Our address is 700 Plantation Street, Worcester MA. Please feel free to shoot me pm give me a call @ 508-581-5950 if you have any questions.

If it's nice out I may lead a group ride after through the twisties that will end up at Hot Dog Annies.  drool drool drool Lets kick off the riding season with a Bang!

*The Monster Challenge was rescheduled because of inclement weather.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 11:25:17 AM by Monstermash » Logged

I've been wallowing in my own chaotic and insecure delusions.

"Though I disagree with everything you say, I will defend to the death your right to say it."
Monstermash
AKA-TomColore

Interferiscalo se potete

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 09:42:01 AM »

Anyone.... Anyone.... Bueller? Anyone???

I've been wallowing in my own chaotic and insecure delusions.

"Though I disagree with everything you say, I will defend to the death your right to say it."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: