Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 10:47:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm Baaaaaack!!!!!!!  (Read 2797 times)
Monstermash
AKA-TomColore

Interferiscalo se potete

« on: April 05, 2014, 08:06:28 PM »

Hi everyone!

Been gone for a while after a get off at the track and some personal issues I had to work through. I still don't officially have a bike to ride but I'm back working at Wagner Ducati in Worcester so I'll have all kinds of cool machines to ride!  Evil

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that we have some cool happenings going on in the near future at the shop. Most notably will be a Euro bike night on Thursdays starting in a few weeks once it get a little warmer. We are hoping to draw the group that used to get together at Moto Market in Acton now that they are closed. I have been asking the powers that be if we can put together a little cafe like they had at Moto Market so you can relax and have a coffee or pastry while you're there. Also, we will most likely be firing up the grill for you as well so there will be food and water/soda on us!

Please post up and let me know if there is anything specific that you would like to have available for your consumption.  waytogo

Additionally, we will be doing a different theme every Thursday night. So there will be something going on evewry week. I know one of the things that is planned is a Diavel night. We will have a few available for demos along with other models to ride as well. So we can do a group test ride similar to what we do when the Ducati truck comes by. It should be very cool. Of course we welcome any and all ideas!  waytogo

Oh, I almost forgot! The all new Monster 1200 S just arrived at the shop and has been prepped for use as a demo. So grab your gear and stop by and take it for a ride. As many of you know, I have owned a few Monster (slightly modified of course  Wink ) and IMO this is the best one yet! And I mean the thing is serious. I'm talking liquid cooled 145 HP, Ohlins suspension, traction control, ABS, and ride control serious!

Lastly, I'm working on getting some discounts on parts and apparel for the members of this forum!  waytogo

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys again! Ride safe!  Dolph

I've been wallowing in my own chaotic and insecure delusions.

"Though I disagree with everything you say, I will defend to the death your right to say it."
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 11:38:26 AM »

Nice to hear from you.

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Monstermash
AKA-TomColore

Interferiscalo se potete

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 02:20:14 PM »

Nice to hear from you.

Hey Nate! How have you been?

I've been wallowing in my own chaotic and insecure delusions.

"Though I disagree with everything you say, I will defend to the death your right to say it."
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 02:47:27 PM »

Same as always Tom...

crazy as a shit house rat. Wink

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: