Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 02:23:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Monsterparts

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: one more thanks to Jeff at Monsterparts.com  (Read 5661 times)
cmross13

« on: March 12, 2016, 07:36:12 AM »

i was in a bit of a jam trying to find a seemingly unavailable replacement part for a product i own. i contacted the manufacturer and they told me they would ship me the part for free, but it never arrived. they also informed me that my US distributer was Monsterparts.com, so i shot them an e-mail inquiring on how to buy said part.

Jeff kindly informed me that he had it laying around, and shipped it to me for free 4 days ago, and today it was in my mailbox.

considering im not even a customer, i wont call that "excellent customer service", but it was definitely a helping hand from a fellow Monster enthusiast, and i will soon become a customer.

please note: i tried to keep the description generic to avoid him getting bashed with 10,000 e-mails asking for the same free stuff.

2007 S4RS, 2000 M900ie
Duck-Stew
Local Moderator

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 05:36:12 AM »

Yeah, Jeff is good peeps.  He sent me a free thing once b/c it was part of a warrantied larger thing which the manufacturer didn't want back as part of the return.

Plus, he's fun when he's drunkeld.

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: