Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 11:35:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Motogadget loom project  (Read 57458 times)
koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #195 on: May 24, 2016, 06:20:27 PM »

You can retard the ignition at the pick up coils or use an Ignitech and programme a map. It is easy to do with the Ignitech software and a lap top. I have map numbers you can use as a base line for the Ignitech.

2015 Scrambler 800
2004 GSXR 750
Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #196 on: May 25, 2016, 04:23:10 AM »

Oh, and higher compression pistons will generate more heat. So just be mindful of that. Probably not so much of an issue in your cooler, northern climate though.

-Throttle's on the right, so are the brakes.  Good luck.
- '00 M900S with all the farkles
- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
- '07 Triumph 675 Track bike.
fch99

« Reply #197 on: June 29, 2016, 09:20:23 AM »

Details

The diagram was done on my tablet  so the line arent exacly strait Grin

Backup capacitor for the M-Lock ... the monster is a really hard bike to start so the battery as a a big voltage drop when you press start ..... I've been using the M-lock for a couple of months now and on occasion .. the electronic would shut down while trying to start.  The backup capacitor will prevent that. You can get the capitor on motogadget website

No neutral gear indicaror on the motorcope tiny...I personely have no use for that Smiley
No sidestand kill swicht......... I just  look at it before taking off  Grin
No oil warning ligth ....  I inted to put a gauge direcly on the oil sensor and gettind rid of the ugly wire on the clutch side....

Major props for the work you've done here - I'm starting to collect the parts and do a similar project to my S2R 1100.

Did you choose an oil warning light gauge that goes directly on the sensor?  I'm interested to know which one - for the moment, mine is non-functional which 99.999% of the time is ok, but that one time...
ducatigirl100
« Reply #198 on: July 06, 2016, 12:05:29 PM »

Major props for the work you've done here - I'm starting to collect the parts and do a similar project to my S2R 1100.

Did you choose an oil warning light gauge that goes directly on the sensor?  I'm interested to know which one - for the moment, mine is non-functional which 99.999% of the time is ok, but that one time...

I didin't botter whit the oil warning ligth ... because yess 99.9999% of the time it's ok....  but from what I know  I tink it would take a resistor in order to make it work  but I dont know how mutch Ohms it would have to be .    I just  didin't do the full research on that  Embarrassed
ghostridermonster

« Reply #199 on: February 23, 2018, 09:41:22 PM »

I have a 2016 ducati monster 821, I'm swaping my stock gauge with the motoscope mini guage.  The bike has 3 different modes, Tour, Ubran, Sport.   

Are these modes related to the stock guage in any way, will I lose the capability to switch between these modes with the moto scope guage installed?
or
Will I still be able to switch between the modes without the display showing which one I am in?

GhostRider
rbrdky

« Reply #200 on: December 09, 2018, 01:09:54 AM »

Soooooooo much extremely valuable info in this thread.  But the pics are all gone!  Anyone know what happened to the original poster and her pics?  This stuff is priceless.
stopintime

S2R 800 '07

« Reply #201 on: December 09, 2018, 02:00:18 AM »

Soooooooo much extremely valuable info in this thread.  But the pics are all gone!  Anyone know what happened to the original poster and her pics?  This stuff is priceless.

Google photobucket - they demand payment for us to display pictures on forums.

237,000 km/sixteen years - loving it
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #202 on: December 09, 2018, 01:59:27 PM »

Google photobucket - they demand payment for us to display pictures on forums.
Actually, I think she moved/deleted her pics. She also deleted her account here. Not sure why.

There is an extension you can add to Chrome that will show P-bucket pics. I have it, and they don't show up...

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg?hl=en

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: