Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 25, 2024, 08:12:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stella needs this.  (Read 8848 times)
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« on: January 16, 2013, 04:13:12 PM »

She said she'd work out the purchase when I come to visit you guys on the 29th. 

Cheesy

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Manny

'06 MTS 1000ds S - sexier than ever

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 04:26:05 PM »

Mmmm... pretty...  Grin
Buckethead
I have a little tiny cape that fits on my

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 04:45:19 PM »

1) Yes she does.

and

2) There will be shenanigans with the Denver crew.

I can't wait until Marquez gets on his level and makes Jorge trip on his tampon string. 
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 04:49:15 PM »

?

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 04:51:03 PM »

Why does she need that?

Really, all she needs is for her man to get that SS running that has been sitting in their garage. Evil

and to get off topic a bit...

Manny?  Is that really you?!!!

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2013, 05:01:52 PM »

Why does she need that?

Oh my that is a cute little bug!

Do you have it in the Flea Market section?  Do take payments?  Lay-away?

Grin

Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 04:42:27 PM »

Stella doesn't need an enabler.

And yes, the SS needs a little (okay a lot) TLC, but that's a little further down the priority list after new landscaping, a new front door, a trip to Peru, dog food, etc.

So what's the plan for your visit???

Manny?  Is that really you?!!!

+1

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 04:44:46 PM »

Stella doesn't need an enabler.

And yes, the SS needs a little (okay a lot) TLC, but that's a little further down the priority list after new landscaping, a new front door, a trip to Peru, dog food, etc.

+1

Wasn't this your ride to Darkest Puru?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323783704578245501214772818.html

You going NOWHERE!!!  Grin

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2013, 04:49:18 PM »

Wasn't this your ride to Darkest Puru?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323783704578245501214772818.html

You going NOWHERE!!!  Grin

Nope.  That was on the way back from HOU.

They've got a few months to swap the Li-ion batteries out for less flammable NiCad ones.

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2013, 05:40:30 PM »

Convincing her that she needs it.   Grin

We're flying in on the 29th, spending a few days out at Buckley and then heading back to DC on the 1st.  Going to be busy during the days, but free on the evenings. 

Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2013, 08:20:56 PM »

Convincing her that she needs it.   Grin

We're flying in on the 29th, spending a few days out at Buckley and then heading back to DC on the 1st.  Going to be busy during the days, but free on the evenings. 

That's not much of a plan.

Where are you staying? 

Where would you like to meet up for dinner/drinks?

How often would you like to meet up for dinner/drinks?

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2013, 08:39:01 PM »

Never been to Denver, so I have no idea where to go.  We're staying at the Double Tree in Aurora, so take that for what it's worth. 

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2013, 08:43:33 PM »

Never been to Denver, so I have no idea where to go.  We're staying at the Double Tree in Aurora, so take that for what it's worth. 

Fairly convenient to Buckley.  Not much other than chain food (Joe's Crab Shack, Outback, etc.) in the immediate area.

Touch base when you land, and you'll be taken care of.

Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2013, 08:54:18 PM »

Not too far from Copper Kettle Brewing Company.

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2013, 08:54:27 PM »

Fairly convenient to Buckley.  Not much other than chain food (Joe's Crab Shack, Outback, etc.) in the immediate area.

Yeah, two of the people traveling with me are not interesting in trying anything that isn't that sort of place when it comes to food.  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: