Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 02:25:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone near Columbus?  (Read 7659 times)
docwoody

« on: July 04, 2012, 04:27:34 PM »

Hello georgia residents. I'm stationed at Ft. Benning it's about 1.5 hrs southwest of Atlanta. I would love to ride with some fellow monster owners or ducati owners in general. Also I know Road Atlanta has some track days for bikes. Has anyone ever been to one before?

'06 S2R 1000
duccarlos
Local Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 03:12:35 AM »

Road Atlanta's trackdays are pretty expensive, but I know a few people that have enjoyed it. Little Tally is where most people go. You might also want to check out Barber! There used to be an official Duc club based out of Atlanta. I presume they're still around. They used to ride up to the mountains religiously.

my keyboard just served me with paternity suit.
krolik

Yeah, that's me. So what.

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 11:24:13 PM »

птица больше не летает, она умерла.  Grin

'03 M800 "not so dark" Dark, Remus high pipes, Cycle Cat clipons & frame sliders, CRG lanesplitter mirrors, Sargent seat, tail chop, Nichols flywheel, modified & powdercoated rearsets, 15/44 gearing, 520 chain & sprockets, TPO Beast pod filters, Power Comander III. 72.95 Rear Wheel HP & 54.29 ft-lbs!

Quote from: SacDuc
No. I'm a different type of idiot altogether.
betarace

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 03:01:34 AM »

I ride with NESBA and have done RA and Barber, track days are generally $195 (RA) and $205 (barber).  The club has a new elite membership this year which really cuts the price down a lot, especially if you do more than 3-4 days a year.  NESBA also rides at NCBike in N Carolina, CMP in S Carolina as well as most tracks up here in the north. 

Best of in the country from a safety perspective.

Print  

Jump to: