Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 16, 2024, 03:13:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Riding groups  (Read 2523 times)
loki3232

« on: May 22, 2012, 12:17:51 AM »

I'm looking for people to ride with in the San Antonio, New Braunfels, San Marcos area. Most of the riders around here are HD guys riding giant SUV motorcycles (with surround sound stereos and huge saddlebags you could put a body in). Nothing against HOGs, just not my thing.
wasabi

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 05:49:16 AM »

There is a monthly event http://www.coffeeandrides.com/index2.htmmostly for cars, but the Desmogruppo group is trying to get a some Riders to show up there. I am planning on showing up at least for an hour. I am going to try and be there around 9.

'07 695 Monster
"The life of a repo man is always intense"
Greg

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 05:19:03 AM »

I'm looking for people to ride with in the San Antonio, New Braunfels, San Marcos area. Most of the riders around here are HD guys riding giant SUV motorcycles (with surround sound stereos and huge saddlebags you could put a body in). Nothing against HOGs, just not my thing.

Welcome to the board. What are you riding and what location are you? There are several groups that meetup for rides on Saturdays and Sundays.

2012 M1100 Evo with Termis
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: