Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 29, 2024, 01:32:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Monsterparts

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best thing ever or greatest thing of all time?  (Read 8806 times)
DucDucGoos

« on: February 07, 2013, 11:40:49 AM »

Heated jackets and vests!!!!
These are perfect for every occasion! They are dressy looking, so you can wear them to work, to the store, on a walk, whatever you fancy! They are perfect to wear under your gear to keep you a bit warmer while riding.

Jeff and I both have a jacket, and I have to say they are pretty friggen awesome!! I wear mine almost 24/7!! The fit is great and the adjustable temperature control is even better! The battery is rechargeable and so small it fits in the pocket unnoticed.

These would be a perfect gift idea for the ladies too WinkWink I know I love mine! It definitely makes the perfect liner for under the jacket while riding as well as a comfy every day coat!!

http://www.monsterparts.com/c/Casual/Casual.html
muskrat

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 06:43:08 PM »

I wondered if these things stay warm enough in 30 degree weather.  Do the batteries last as long as they claim?

Can we thin the gene pool? 

2015 MTS 1200
09 Electra Glide
DucDucGoos

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 01:47:41 PM »

I wondered if these things stay warm enough in 30 degree weather.  Do the batteries last as long as they claim?
I wear mine non stop. I love it!!! I've worn it under my leather jacket in 30 degree. I do it at 75%, and stayed decent. I'm the person that loves the 100 degrees lol. I think last summer I wore my hoodie almost always.
The batteries last quite a long time, it varies with how high you have it. I usually have it 75% when really cold and 25% when inside, and it lasts all day long Smiley

I would recommend these!!! They are amazing!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: