Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 02:17:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Girly Banter  (Read 8623 times)
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« on: April 23, 2012, 08:57:33 AM »

Ello Ladies,

I was looking...(a little bit) and didn't see a 'say anything' type of thread. So i figured I would post one up in hopes that some ladies would come out and chitty chat some  chug

So what is up my sista's  Grin

Anything new going on in your neck of the woods?

As for me, I'm just sitting here pretending to work hard and just about ready for lunch so I can go work out (winter was not kind to me)...

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
Bonwilder

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 01:35:57 PM »

Waiting for the next track day!!!  Dolph

Also need to lose weight to fit in leathers.....  bang head

05 S4r, 06 Sport Classic, 06 Back in Black Sport Classic, 06 Paul Smart, 08 848 track, 05 749r track, 12 1199 tricolore
Duchess

The Duke and Duchess of Esforar

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 02:17:17 PM »

Waiting for good weather too - and fitting into leathers is second only to swimsuit season by way of stress... Sad I need to drop maybe 15lbs.   I have a rowing machine in front of the television. I stare at it every night but it doesn't seem to help Sad

News for me is I'm heading out to San Fran for the weekend, where the weather is f'cast to be cold and wet like here, but at least I'm not having to stare at the rowing machine and feel guilty  waytogo

Any of the Bay Area Sista's out there ? I'll not have my bike with me, but still ...

Viv

04 S4R; 02 911 C4; '10 Jetta TDI
S&W M&P 45c; S&W M&P 9c; Kahr CM9; Beretta Tomcat 32
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 07:07:06 AM »

sweet! where do you live Bonwilder? how often do you do track days?

Waiting for good weather too - and fitting into leathers is second only to swimsuit season by way of stress... Sad I need to drop maybe 15lbs.   I have a rowing machine in front of the television. I stare at it every night but it doesn't seem to help Sad

News for me is I'm heading out to San Fran for the weekend, where the weather is f'cast to be cold and wet like here, but at least I'm not having to stare at the rowing machine and feel guilty  waytogo

Any of the Bay Area Sista's out there ? I'll not have my bike with me, but still ...

Viv

I know whatcha mean, when I got geared up for a ride a few weeks back and couldn't zip my leathers I almost cried  Tongue when a gal can't get into her leathers its just horrible  laughingdp

have fun in San Fran such a beautiful place waytogo there a good group out that way, you might want to go to the local board and post up and i'm sure you may get a response....

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
lila696

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 04:35:58 PM »

Wow that is a impressive list of bikes you have in your signature.
What do you do for a living, rob banks?  Cheesy

Dee
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 08:17:22 AM »

you'll have to let us know how that Panigale is  Dolph

spankin™

Bonwilder

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 09:23:51 AM »

Just a lot of hard work and a two person obsession! This is how I met my hubby...It's a his, mine and ours situation! Smiley The panigale is the end of the moto line for a while though  Dolph

you'll have to let us know how that Panigale is  Dolph

The panigale will be my hubby's track bike but I will take it around a few times! I may be the slowest in record history on a panigale but I will be smiling the whole time! I can't wait to ride it!!!

05 S4r, 06 Sport Classic, 06 Back in Black Sport Classic, 06 Paul Smart, 08 848 track, 05 749r track, 12 1199 tricolore
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2012, 11:58:25 AM »

I hope yours is the S4R - just got one (an 04 in blue) and I'm loving it !

Bonwilder

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2012, 12:30:49 PM »

Yep!  That's the one I had when we met (he had the 848...all else aquired together).  I also had the paul smart (which I totalled after two wrecks at the track  boo)  I bought the S4r from a guy in birmingham, AL.  He owned a dealership near the track and moded the bike.  I made some personal changes to make it what it is today.....spectacular! I will admit the bike was a bit much for me coming off an m600 (my virgin bike), but I have made the adjustment to my riding style as needed to survive Dolph
The blue S4r has always been a favorite of mine! Excellent choice

DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2012, 12:38:41 PM »

Just a lot of hard work and a two person obsession! This is how I met my hubby...It's a his, mine and ours situation! Smiley The panigale is the end of the moto line for a while though  Dolph

The panigale will be my hubby's track bike but I will take it around a few times! I may be the slowest in record history on a panigale but I will be smiling the whole time! I can't wait to ride it!!!

wow! for a track bike  drool jealous! That will be awesome. Hopefully one day when I grow up, i'll actually grow tall enough to fit on one laughingdp

Yep!  That's the one I had when we met (he had the 848...all else aquired together).  I also had the paul smart (which I totalled after two wrecks at the track  boo)  I bought the S4r from a guy in birmingham, AL.  He owned a dealership near the track and moded the bike.  I made some personal changes to make it what it is today.....spectacular! I will admit the bike was a bit much for me coming off an m600 (my virgin bike), but I have made the adjustment to my riding style as needed to survive Dolph
The blue S4r has always been a favorite of mine! Excellent choice

what adjustments did you do?

spankin™

Bonwilder

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2012, 12:52:43 PM »

wow! for a track bike  drool jealous! That will be awesome. Hopefully one day when I grow up, i'll actually grow tall enough to fit on one laughingdp

what adjustments did you do?

The panigale is so tiny! I might actually be too tall for it! LOL

The bike came with sooo many upgrades....wish I had kept the list.  It had lots of carbon, upgraded brakes, arrow exhaust, ohlins front end....

I had the tail chopped, clip ons with gold grips (it had gold levers but I transfered those to the PS and lost them), opened the clutch....

I still need to lower the instrument panel and it needs a new rear shock (it gets a little crazy sometimes lol).  Otherwise it's awesome!

« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 12:56:41 PM by Bonwilder » Logged

Duchess

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2012, 08:30:05 PM »

Sounds a bit like mine - previous owner had put on full sil-motor exhaust, power commander, airbox and remapped by "fast by ferruchi", lots of carbon, crg levers, new clutch slave cylinder.

So far I've put in a DP slipper clutch and carbon clutch cover, CRG bar end LS mirrors (best investment so far !), grip puppies, zero gravity ST fairing, poorducrider stays. Oh, and I took off the passenger pegs - who needs a passenger on an S4R, right ?

I really want to redo the cockpit with cycle cat triple clamp and clip on bars - they would be awesome in gold, but gold is n/a for my S4R  Sad   - but that will have to wait until I've saved up again after doing the rest

I'm keeping the tail for for now ... I kinda don't dislike it, and my bike jacket is white, so I'm trying to keep it clean as long as I can.

Bonwilder

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2012, 03:51:59 AM »

The bike sounds awesome! I think I would benefit from a slipper clutch also however haven't had anything extra to put towards the monster in a while! Can you post pics of the bike? (Perhaps we should start a "Hot women with hot bikes pics thread!" LOL) My track suit and jacket are white also and difficult to keep clean.

Duchess

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2012, 09:02:25 AM »

I'll load pics when I get a minute ...

At the weekend I did about 250 miles across three outings. On the Saturday ride I picked up a patch for my vest:

Bad ass girls ride bad ass toys !

Smiley

Duchess

Ps now I need to schedule a service. Sad

DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2012, 07:04:32 AM »

wow, that sounds amazing I can't wait to see pics of it

here is a link to what I have done to my baby so far
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.386747879371.167140.529309371&type=3&l=5464e0bd9b

hopefully it works  waytogo

spankin™

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: