Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 29, 2024, 09:45:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DiTr 2012  (Read 22602 times)
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« on: April 17, 2012, 11:58:44 AM »

Well guys it's that time again and we are starting to get things together and rolling for this year. The wesite here is active and we will keep it updated.
http://www.ducatiintherockies.com/Ducati_In_The_Rockies/Welcome.html

Hopefully again we can have a big turn out  Dolph and hopefully we can get more people from other states to join us....

I will update this weekly or whenever anything new arises  chug

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 06:08:55 AM »

really 59 views and no one comments  Undecided

is no one excited about this?  Cry

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
bevel
She called it a

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 06:11:40 AM »

Hey, I'm excited. Had a frickin blast last year, and love turning DiTR into part of a bi-annual Ouray pilgrimage.  waytogo

Taking the wife out there in June, then returning on 2 wheels for DiTR in August.

2003 SV650
Eventually I'll have a Ducati
Mhanis

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 06:36:57 AM »

I want to join along so bad I can taste it. I thought I could do it this year but life has conspired against me. I have it all planned out too; haul the bike to Denver and hook up with a buddy there, ride down and meet you guys and have fun.

Alas, my plans will have to wait, just make sure this isn't the last one!

I ride a GS scooter with my hair cut neat.

Pete Townshend

2009 M1100 68,000+ miles- and climbing
2015 Suzuki TU250X 13,000+ miles
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 07:18:26 AM »

Hey, I'm excited. Had a frickin blast last year, and love turning DiTR into part of a bi-annual Ouray pilgrimage.  waytogo

Taking the wife out there in June, then returning on 2 wheels for DiTR in August.

SWEET!!! will you be staying at the BWTP or the condos?

if i can pull it off i would love to make a weekend trip before ouray....

I want to join along so bad I can taste it. I thought I could do it this year but life has conspired against me. I have it all planned out too; haul the bike to Denver and hook up with a buddy there, ride down and meet you guys and have fun.

Alas, my plans will have to wait, just make sure this isn't the last one!

don't worry we will keep this going years to come  chug there will always be a next year

spankin™

bevel
She called it a

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 07:22:10 AM »

SWEET!!! will you be staying at the BWTP or the condos?

I think DrDesmo is planning all the arrangements, but the 2-room condos were an awesome deal split across 4 guys last year.

2003 SV650
Eventually I'll have a Ducati
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 07:32:36 AM »

I think DrDesmo is planning all the arrangements, but the 2-room condos were an awesome deal split across 4 guys last year.

coolio...ya karl already got the 2 condos again this year...and i'm sure we will fill them up. but we will be down a couple of guys because its race weekend for them  Undecided

spankin™

Anchorism
Fast and Agile

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 09:46:46 AM »

I would love to join when I move back to the states. My dad lives in pagosa springs Colorado and my sisters in Durango. Plus more family in montrose just north of ouray. If anyone has questions about these areas just let me know. I pretty much grew up in the pagosa area. Unfortunately it will be two more years till I'm back. I will however love to be there then.

"Life's tough.  Its even tougher if your stupid!"

-2011 Ducati Monster 796
       Custom Woodcraft tank cover, Danmoto Conicals, Tall boy clip ons, Rizoma grips and mirrors, Oberon bar end signals, Comp werkz tail tuck, Integrated turn signal LED tail light, Rollei HD camera mount, 2 12 volt outlets, Can Headlight, custom lowered guage, heat wrapped exhaust, S4R Wheels, 10500 miles.
-2009 Ducati Monster 696 Custom Mirrors, Renthal Bars, 6100 Miles
-1985 Moto Guzzi V65TT
   Knobby tires
muskrat

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2012, 09:51:01 AM »

If I can change some plans around this next week I'll be in with another one in tow

Can we thin the gene pool? 

2015 MTS 1200
09 Electra Glide
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2012, 11:39:25 AM »

I would love to join when I move back to the states. My dad lives in pagosa springs Colorado and my sisters in Durango. Plus more family in montrose just north of ouray. If anyone has questions about these areas just let me know. I pretty much grew up in the pagosa area. Unfortunately it will be two more years till I'm back. I will however love to be there then.

and it will be great to have you...we plan to keep this event going forever  Evil

If I can change some plans around this next week I'll be in with another one in tow

Super Sweet!!!

It's just the bestest most excellent fun ever  Dolph

spankin™

Duck-Stew
Local Moderator

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2012, 02:33:39 PM »

F' yeah.  Ouray...  Can't wait to enjoy the hell out of those roads again...  Hopefully this time w/o the presence of the CO  Police giving me a love-note.  Grrrrr.....  Oh, and w/o me screwing my ankle up on a flight of stairs.

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
NAKID

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2012, 10:01:14 PM »

Hopefully next year when I get back to the states. Hoping to get stationed in SoCal again....

2005 S2R800
2006 S2R1000
2015 Monster 821
muskrat

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2012, 06:18:24 AM »

so far situation looks promising.  Myself and another fellow rider, the one selling his 848 on the board, are coming to this shindig.  If the Duc sells he'll be on a beemer if that's ok.

Can we thin the gene pool? 

2015 MTS 1200
09 Electra Glide
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2012, 06:35:22 AM »

F' yeah.  Ouray...  Can't wait to enjoy the hell out of those roads again...  Hopefully this time w/o the presence of the CO  Police giving me a love-note.  Grrrrr.....  Oh, and w/o me screwing my ankle up on a flight of stairs.

every year has been an adventure  laughingdp popcorn

Hopefully next year when I get back to the states. Hoping to get stationed in SoCal again....

it will be great to see you again....where you stationed at now?

so far situation looks promising.  Myself and another fellow rider, the one selling his 848 on the board, are coming to this shindig.  If the Duc sells he'll be on a beemer if that's ok.

all riders are welcome  waytogo Dolph

spankin™

KnightofNi
Lift my kilt to see my

still wearing the tin foil hat

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2012, 07:22:27 AM »

i was debating riding/driving out there, but i already did that once. i don't want to go across kansas again Lips Sealed

move it closer to the east coast and i'll be there.  Grin

Life, alas is very drear. Up with the glass and down with the beer!
Seriously, when i am 800years old i want to rock like Lemmy! it is a religion that requires lots of determination, drugs, and Marshall stacks.

now with clavicle of steel (stainless) wrist o' steel (11/2011)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: