Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 23, 2024, 08:25:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Moto GP SPOILER ALERT,SPOILER ALERT.  (Read 46740 times)
rendang

« on: April 09, 2012, 12:18:54 AM »

popcorn                             popcorn                               popcorn
  Just a reminder that Moto Gp is on tonight at 10.30 from Qatar, with spoiler alert in case anyone wants to post something up later. 

S2R800,    0    , 750 GT, Rickman Honda, 450 'Silver Shotgun", 750 Sport, 250 Mark 3, Kwaka 500 triple.
gino

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 04:48:01 AM »

popcorn                             popcorn                               popcorn
  Just a reminder that Moto Gp is on tonight at 10.30 from Qatar, with spoiler alert in case anyone wants to post something up later. 

Hey Steve what channel?

I got a monster and i aint afraid to use it !
mattyvas

I've become an old man on an old man's bike

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 10:27:30 PM »

Moto GP and Formula 1 will be on channel 10 free to air all season @ 9:30pm each Sunday night.
Qualifying will be on One HD still the day before.

gino

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 05:31:44 AM »

Beaudy Matty.Knew i could rely on you to come up with the goods ! Wink

I got a monster and i aint afraid to use it !
rendang

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 01:28:04 AM »

Qualifying tonight on One HD at 9.30.

Then Moto 3 and Moto 2 at 7.30pm Sunday on One HD ,  and Moto GP on 10 at 9.30pm.

Moto GP replay on One HD at 10.30pm Monday.

S2R800,    0    , 750 GT, Rickman Honda, 450 'Silver Shotgun", 750 Sport, 250 Mark 3, Kwaka 500 triple.
rendang

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 05:26:41 PM »

Well, could be a great race tonight, best news is Nicky Hayden got the Ducati onto the front row qualifying 3rd behind Lorenzo and Pedrosa, then Crutchlow 4th and Stoner in 5th. I really thought Stoner would just ride away with the championship this year but it looks like he could have a battle on his hands. Very early days of course.
     Rossi is down in 13th, if only Ducati had listened to Stoner, appreciated what he did for them and kept him on, he'd be winning races if not the championship for them this year (if only, if only)  Smiley

Sundog

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2012, 04:05:37 PM »

So Stoner battled through in what was quite an interesting race, lots of place changes to start with and it was an interesting fight in the pack for 2nd to 5th most of the race, with a couple of paint-swap incidents but thankfully everyone stayed upright. Glad to see Hayden was competitive but where was Rossi??? Aren't they riding the same bike?? Has the Doc lost his bottle maybe?

Unfortunately I couldn't stay to the finish, the broadcast kept skipping and blacking out for seconds at a time and I lost patience with it and went to bed. Did others get that problem or was it just local to my reception?

M1100 2010 in Ducati Titanium Grey
Custom Wizard Sleeve pipes & PC5 with O2 opt
14T Front
DP Anodized Pressure Plate DP Tail Chop
DP LED Indicators               Rizoma Rearset & Mirrors
Oggie Sliders                     Rizoma Bars & Levers
Betty

Uh-oh ... what's going on here?

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2012, 05:00:08 PM »

Unfortunately I couldn't stay to the finish, the broadcast kept skipping and blacking out for seconds at a time and I lost patience with it and went to bed. Did others get that problem or was it just local to my reception?

According to the studio commentary it was a satellite issue ... same for everybody apparently.

Believe post content at your own risk.
techno

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2012, 05:16:29 PM »

Glad to see Hayden was competitive but where was Rossi??? Aren't they riding the same bike?? Has the Doc lost his bottle maybe?

Hayden finished 8th and Rossi 9th although I think there was about 5 seconds between them. Hayden was challenging up the pointy end for the first few laps but couldn't keep the pace up.

I hope Ducati sort out their issues but the fact that it hasn't happened by now doesn't fill me with confidence that they ever will.

Hey Techno you are a smart man.  waytogo

Had an accident in Tasmania? - www.tas-compo-law.com.au
Sundog

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2012, 10:57:24 PM »

I'm guessing that things won't improve with the GP12 bike and Ducati focus on Super stock and then WSBK with the Pana, which should pwn anything put up against it for a couple of seasons at least.

In a recent interview Claudio Domenicali stated that they didn't need racing to keep their profile up but the new Audi ownership could change all that if they want to somehow have their name associated with the GP circuit, so there may be life in the Desmosedici yet.

M1100 2010 in Ducati Titanium Grey
Custom Wizard Sleeve pipes & PC5 with O2 opt
14T Front
DP Anodized Pressure Plate DP Tail Chop
DP LED Indicators               Rizoma Rearset & Mirrors
Oggie Sliders                     Rizoma Bars & Levers
Betty

Uh-oh ... what's going on here?

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2012, 12:32:34 PM »

What I found interesting was Doohan's comments that since Rossi has decided he has 'nothing to prove' and that Nicky is the one 'pushing' the bike ... that Ducati may now be developing the bike with/for Nicky rather than Rossi.

Believe post content at your own risk.
Two dogs
S2R1000 gives me a warm feeling in my

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2012, 01:53:19 PM »

Yes it was great to say Nicky pushing hard up the front , I just hope they can sort out  some of the issues
as to why he dropped off the pace in the later part of the race. Tyres maybe ?
On the Panagali found this
Oh hell yeah !!

Ducati 1199 Panigale first ride
rendang

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2012, 04:30:11 AM »

I really thought Stoner would just ride away with the championship this year but it looks like he could have a battle on his hands. Very early days of course

I happily eat my words, I thought he dominated the race. Also nice psychological move, not bothering to come out for the warm-up.

rendang

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2012, 03:17:13 AM »

On again this weekend from Estoril, Portugal.
                 10.30pm Sat  Qualifying         one HD
                  8 pm Sun  moto 2                 one HD
                  9.30  Sun  moto GP               10

monstermick58

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2012, 11:57:03 PM »

On again this weekend from Estoril, Portugal.
                 10.30pm Sat  Qualifying         one HD
                  8 pm Sun  moto 2                 one HD
                  9.30  Sun  moto GP               10

Cool     popcorn

Mmick

This won't hurt much.... Trust me......
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: