Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 02:59:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 272   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inane ramblings to avoid thread jacking  (Read 508232 times)
NEIKOS
« Reply #1410 on: May 28, 2009, 11:28:52 AM »

I hear someone on this board sold their bike last night!  Undecided

Also . . . Chuck was DUMB, DUMB, DUMB again!

Same corner, same scenario, same result.  Wonder if he'll test the theory 3 strikes and you're out?
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #1411 on: May 28, 2009, 12:26:10 PM »

I hear someone on this board sold their bike last night!  Undecided

Also . . . Chuck was DUMB, DUMB, DUMB again!

Same corner, same scenario, same result.  Wonder if he'll test the theory 3 strikes and you're out?

Who sold their bike? Did they get something else? I bet if you had a white bike... you would be faster.

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
desmosome

« Reply #1412 on: May 28, 2009, 01:27:38 PM »

Explain jacob....

desmosome

« Reply #1413 on: May 28, 2009, 01:42:00 PM »

I think Mo took offense to this gesture of haterness, jacob.

desmosome

« Reply #1414 on: May 28, 2009, 01:43:15 PM »

And Billy doesn't seem all that happy about the situation either...

NEIKOS
« Reply #1415 on: May 28, 2009, 02:29:20 PM »

Who sold their bike? Did they get something else? I bet if you had a white bike... you would be faster.

I'll let the seller tell us or not tell us at his/her discretion.

White eh?  I just read in a Motorcyclist article that it's a fact yellow is faster . . .

For those of you wondering what to buy me in apprecation for all that I am . . . Beaverton Honda has a 25th anniversary VFR for $3K off!  Only $8999 . . .

I can pick it up any time.  Grin

Tailgunner

« Reply #1416 on: May 28, 2009, 03:08:16 PM »

Saltlick? He sold it to that mean little red head, Amber? Just a guess based on some talk I hearded .

What's with the finger on my Masi seat and me crying in picture? I don't remember and nothing feels different  Undecided
NEIKOS
« Reply #1417 on: May 28, 2009, 07:38:52 PM »

You look like you need lube or fiber . . . maybe both!  laughingdp

Betty Rage
it's a bird! it's a plane! No, it's a

hater

« Reply #1418 on: May 28, 2009, 08:07:09 PM »

Saltlick? He sold it to that mean little red head, Amber? Just a guess based on some talk I hearded .

What's with the finger on my Masi seat and me crying in picture? I don't remember and nothing feels different  Undecided

Just got back from driving her to pick it up.  waytogo

She was happy panda.

Darkhorse den mother
krolik

Yeah, that's me. So what.

« Reply #1419 on: May 28, 2009, 09:03:21 PM »

I don't get it?

'03 M800 "not so dark" Dark, Remus high pipes, Cycle Cat clipons & frame sliders, CRG lanesplitter mirrors, Sargent seat, tail chop, Nichols flywheel, modified & powdercoated rearsets, 15/44 gearing, 520 chain & sprockets, TPO Beast pod filters, Power Comander III. 72.95 Rear Wheel HP & 54.29 ft-lbs!

Quote from: SacDuc
No. I'm a different type of idiot altogether.
SaltLick
« Reply #1420 on: May 28, 2009, 09:10:58 PM »

I'll let the seller tell us or not tell us at his/her discretion.

White eh?  I just read in a Motorcyclist article that it's a fact yellow is faster . . .

For those of you wondering what to buy me in apprecation for all that I am . . . Beaverton Honda has a 25th anniversary VFR for $3K off!  Only $8999 . . .

I can pick it up any time.  Grin

Yes it was me. I didnt want to make an announcement cause A:  i didnt think anyone would care and B:  if amber didnt buy it i was just going to take it off craigslist and keep it. So now its offical.

Crap i loved that bike, i really did. It was actually one of the hardest choices ive had to make in along time. I got torn cartlidge in one knee did it playing hackee sack in my early 20's and never got it fixed. Lately it hurts really bad when i ride, i can only go about 30 minutes at max til i have to get off the bike and at best can only make an hour ride tops. it sucks. That bike and my knee just dont mix. Maybe its the length of my legs, maybe its my upper body, maybe its the clip-ons (doubt it, my knee hurt before i put those on) but man my knees are just all squashed up and it kills me to ride. Lately when i think of riding, first thought was how painfull it was going to be, that aint how i want it.  That and i tried to give my wife a ride on the back and forget about it. So, all things considered with that money im going to get a different bike. I cant afford an SR4 or something more comfortable like that, so with the bikes ive been checking out, im thinking of getting a Buell Lightning. its way more comfortable for me, sit more upright and the position of the legs works for me that way i can still have a sport bike and not have to get too dorked out on a cruiser, i hate cruisers.  And if you guys think me selling my ducati is going to finally get rid of me your wrong. Ill still be lurkin and when i get my new bike ill join in on some rides.  [moto]
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 09:13:20 PM by SaltLick » Logged
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #1421 on: May 29, 2009, 06:00:10 AM »

Glad you could sell it in the family though.  Grin   Let me know when you go look at the Buells... I am in Beaverton and will head over with you.  I keep thinking the Blast is Julie's next bike.

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
NEIKOS
« Reply #1422 on: May 29, 2009, 06:33:22 AM »

Keepin it in the family . . . Ducati North Carolina style!

laughingdp
NEIKOS
« Reply #1423 on: May 29, 2009, 08:48:10 AM »

I have to pee.
SaltLick
« Reply #1424 on: May 29, 2009, 09:48:54 AM »

Glad you could sell it in the family though.  Grin   Let me know when you go look at the Buells... I am in Beaverton and will head over with you.  I keep thinking the Blast is Julie's next bike.

They have a used buell lightning XB9SX 2007, its the bike i want to get but i cant afford what they are asking. I do want to go check it out though, just dread going in that place...maybe sometime this weekend. Ill pm you when i go. i need support.  Kiss
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 272   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: