Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 02:03:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 272   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inane ramblings to avoid thread jacking  (Read 508212 times)
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #945 on: January 19, 2009, 08:39:44 AM »

Hey BB - You wouldn't happen to have anything that uses .40 S&W rounds would you? Cleaning out one of my tool boxes on Saturday and found a box with like 49 of 50 rounds of .40 S&W full metal jackets just sitting there all pretty like.... I sold my SIG .40 a couple years ago... so I can't tell you how old them bullets could be. But they yours if you want'em.

Oh... and if he can't use em... anybody else???  I hear ammo is somewhat spendy these days.

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
jdubbs32584
« Reply #946 on: January 19, 2009, 08:43:47 AM »

Hey BB - You wouldn't happen to have anything that uses .40 S&W rounds would you? Cleaning out one of my tool boxes on Saturday and found a box with like 49 of 50 rounds of .40 S&W full metal jackets just sitting there all pretty like.... I sold my SIG .40 a couple years ago... so I can't tell you how old them bullets could be. But they yours if you want'em.

Oh... and if he can't use em... anybody else???  I hear ammo is somewhat spendy these days.

Mother has a .40 S&W.
Visolara

Jacobs Love Meat

« Reply #947 on: January 19, 2009, 09:32:48 AM »

Mo - I got my exhaust for the SV!!! Woo hoo! That's what I get to do this weekend. So, how long should I wait before calling Eric and seeing if he has found me a rear break rotor?  Grin  I don't expect one, but I should at least check back with him.

I plan on stopping by EDR tomorrow and can find out.  I will lay some guilt on his ass for not having complete wheels for you.  I will order the warmers today as well.

Lastly, if Dan, or Jacob dont take that box'o'bullets, my .40 can use them.  Smiley

Maurice Miller
2009 OMRRA Rider Representative

OMRRA #39
WMRRA #39
Dark Horse Racing

Race Supporters -
Noel Communications, Inc. , 2Fast Motorcycle Track Days & Instruction , KBC Helmets , EDR Performance , Cascade Tracktime , GP Suspension North , KFG Dunlop LLC , LP Privateer , Dainese , AMS Oil

| 2006 Ducati 749S (street) | 2004 Suzuki SV650S (race) | 2002 Aprilia Mille (race) |
ryandalling

« Reply #948 on: January 19, 2009, 11:28:38 AM »

Lastly, if Dan, or Jacob dont take that box'o'bullets, my .40 can use them.  Smiley

Maybe I put them in the middle of yer garage and let you guys fight over them.  waytogo

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
duc_fan

Designated right-wing religious kook.

« Reply #949 on: January 19, 2009, 05:05:13 PM »

I don't have a .40.  I've got a .380ACP (9mm kurz), a 9mm (Luger/Parabellum), and a .45ACP.  Grin  .40S&W would be kinda redundant.

Dad has a .40, but he doesn't shoot it much, and we typically go to the Clackamas PSTC (where you have to buy ammo on-site).

If the Mo-rilla and Mudder both have .40s, I'd say let's set the box in the middle of the garage and let 'em fight over it.  Maybe we can make a buck or two charging admission.  Evil

"Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind." -- Albert Einstein

"I want a peaceful soul. I need a bigger gun." -- Charlie Crews on Life

Street: 2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon
Track: 2005 Honda CBR 600RR - Salvage project
Sold: 2001 Ducati SS900ie - Gone, but not forgotten...
Bendy

« Reply #950 on: January 19, 2009, 05:10:14 PM »

If you let me have 'em, I'll let you have one of my 12 gauges when the zombies come. I'll even bring it to you, with a bulldozer I'll steal from work amidst the chaos. What's the weight restriction on the Fremont, anyone know?
SaltLick
« Reply #951 on: January 19, 2009, 06:29:30 PM »

i got a 12 gauge and a 9mm just for the zombie attack. I watched diary of the zombies last night. Im ready!
Buckethead
I have a little tiny cape that fits on my

« Reply #952 on: January 19, 2009, 06:41:31 PM »

i got a 12 gauge and a 9mm just for the zombie attack. I watched diary of the zombies last night. Im ready!

Have you read

No? Then you're not ready.

I can't wait until Marquez gets on his level and makes Jorge trip on his tampon string. 
krolik

Yeah, that's me. So what.

« Reply #953 on: January 19, 2009, 07:15:36 PM »

I plan on stopping by EDR tomorrow and can find out.  I will lay some guilt on his ass for not having complete wheels for you.  I will order the warmers today as well.

If the Mo-rilla and Mudder both have .40s, I'd say let's set the box in the middle of the garage and let 'em fight over it.  Maybe we can make a buck or two charging admission.  Evil

I've seen the way Mo shoots, even in the garage, Mother would have nothing to fear. Grin
Have you read

Yes.  waytogo

'03 M800 "not so dark" Dark, Remus high pipes, Cycle Cat clipons & frame sliders, CRG lanesplitter mirrors, Sargent seat, tail chop, Nichols flywheel, modified & powdercoated rearsets, 15/44 gearing, 520 chain & sprockets, TPO Beast pod filters, Power Comander III. 72.95 Rear Wheel HP & 54.29 ft-lbs!

Quote from: SacDuc
No. I'm a different type of idiot altogether.
SaltLick
« Reply #954 on: January 19, 2009, 08:42:36 PM »

Have you read

i have not. i have failed. I will read that and report when im ready...... actually it seems like if you can walk fast you can get away from most of the zombies anyway, unless of course they catch you by surprise, then all you have to do is push them away.  Which reminds me, one time i was walking down the street and this super old guy was walking towards me just like a zombie, lurching sideways and everything. I was scared to go by him,  when i did i gave him a wide berth he stopped and stared at me as i went by with a look just like a zombie would give you. it scared the crap out of me. He was in an old suit and everything.

Another awesome zombie story: i work next to good sam hospital on halloween when i got off work i went out to my car and there was two people dressed up like zombies lurching down the sidewalk away from Good Sam. They were dressed in scrubs with blood on it, thier faces painted that sick blue color and were both doing a great job of looking like zombies that had just escaped from the hospital. They were in total character, it was awesome. Not sure how politically correct that was (if they worked at the hospital) but awesome none the less.
ryandalling

« Reply #955 on: January 20, 2009, 04:59:19 AM »

Okay... this thread took a creepy spin... zombies? Oh my. Can we talk about fluffy white bunnies? I recently read the "Book of bunny suicides"  Now that is good reading.   coffee

Betty Rage
it's a bird! it's a plane! No, it's a

hater

« Reply #956 on: January 20, 2009, 09:53:38 AM »

This is a big day folks, I'm glad I'm alive to see it.  Grin

Darkhorse den mother
krolik

Yeah, that's me. So what.

« Reply #957 on: January 20, 2009, 09:55:22 AM »

I recently read the "Book of bunny suicides"  Now that is good reading.   coffee

waytogo

Funny stuff!

'03 M800 "not so dark" Dark, Remus high pipes, Cycle Cat clipons & frame sliders, CRG lanesplitter mirrors, Sargent seat, tail chop, Nichols flywheel, modified & powdercoated rearsets, 15/44 gearing, 520 chain & sprockets, TPO Beast pod filters, Power Comander III. 72.95 Rear Wheel HP & 54.29 ft-lbs!

Quote from: SacDuc
No. I'm a different type of idiot altogether.
desmosome

« Reply #958 on: January 20, 2009, 10:38:55 AM »

Bought a front tire.

Changed my tires.

Bike won't start.

Charged my battery.

Bike won't start.

Stoopid battery.

reads about ~13 on volt meter after charge high 11s after i spend it up

Guess i gotta ponie up and buy a new battery.

Vic you still running an 03 battery in 09?

duc_fan

Designated right-wing religious kook.

« Reply #959 on: January 20, 2009, 11:41:16 AM »

6 years is a long, full life for a lead-acid motorcycle battery.

Isn't your bike parked outdoors, too?  Then 6 years is definitely a long time.  That cold snap wasn't easy on it, either (batteries don't like large temp changes).

The one in my '01 SS went 7, after being babied its entire life (stored indoors, on a charger/maintainer when not riding), dying at the beginning of the season last year.  Seriously... the folks at MotoCorsa were incredulous that it hadn't blown up yet, as those old Fiamms were wont to do.

Time to give 'er a new battery, Jon.  waytogo

"Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind." -- Albert Einstein

"I want a peaceful soul. I need a bigger gun." -- Charlie Crews on Life

Street: 2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon
Track: 2005 Honda CBR 600RR - Salvage project
Sold: 2001 Ducati SS900ie - Gone, but not forgotten...
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 272   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: